+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redeeming Radiant Achievement Coin on PTS

Redeeming Radiant Achievement Coin on PTS

Using the Loyalty I had on my third account (main character Grrnod), I bought and applied the magithopters Faelight Wings and Twilight wings to the character and got the Radiant Achievement Coin x2 (worth 1250 credits each). I then went to apply the credits to the PTS account of Grrnod, no credits had been applied.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    Using the Loyalty I had on my third account (main character Grrnod), I bought and applied the magithopters Faelight Wings and Twilight wings to the character and got the Radiant Achievement Coin x2 (worth 1250 credits each). I then went to apply the credits to the PTS account of Grrnod, no credits had been applied.
    Sadly its because that item is "disabled" probably because they don't want people spending credits on PTS despite people already doing that for many years now including I.... I myself got that achievement but same thing happened...very annoying..I also had the Ravenspine wings on one of my characters and that "chest" that can give you special things like 30k credits, 3k Loyalty, x2 wing chests (probably can get other gliders), and x400 manastorm crystals. That item never appeared in my inventory after completing the achievement "obtain Ravenspine wings"...so yea.

I mean it could be a bug but I doubt that heavily.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+1 on that ravenspine

Quote Originally Posted by Dedyda View Post
    +1 on that ravenspine
    Yea, it's a great reward really, have a choice of those items hell yea..but of course it's disabled because "we can't have that for PTSer's." >.>
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

that chest for the ravenspine achievement is korea only....cause their's was nerfed.....NA's hasnt been nerfed yet so its a broken achievement(as it doesnt work in legacy either)

+ Reply to Thread