+ Reply to Thread

Thread: download failed Code #52 HTTP #0

download failed Code #52 HTTP #0

Hello,

Since this morning i can't launch Glyph, after a double clic a loading bar is poping, then a message "the download failed error #52 HTTP#0
    I did everything I saw on the forums... i need some help ! Bug.JPG

From what I have gathered, after a bit of research on a Code #52 with an HTTP#0, it would seem zero is nothing more than a default number because nothing was returned. Code #52 seems to indicate that there's a communication error. This could be due to high traffic on the net. I don't know that this is the problem, but it could be.

I would check my internet connections. Run a speed test. Game servers are far more touchy than merely browsing the web, or streaming video. A flicker in your connection while streaming a movie may not even cause a buffer, but in game it will boot you off.

Also, just because I am paranoid, I would run CCleaner and make certain there isn't a lot of junk built up that isn't needed and it will also check the registry for errors.

One question before you dive into any fixes, have you tried simply rebooting the machine? I know it sounds overly simplified, but in some cases, that's all it needs. I know I have a bad habit of leaving my computer on, 24/7, and only think about it when my game starts bogging down.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

Yes, at first I thought there was a shutdown but no news from the server side. I checked my connection and made the necessary via CC.
    Too bad, I sent a request to the trion helpdesk at noon, it has been deleted at the moment without answer.ping.JPG

Well, I hope you get it straightened out soon.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

Thx, i hope too...

+ Reply to Thread