Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - 26th March

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - 26th March

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 26th of March, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours for NA and 5 hours for EU.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:

EU: 9:00am UTC
    NA: 8:00am PDT

This maintenance implements a potential fix for world bosses on NA spawning at incorrect times

Question, why does European maintenance last five hours against three hours for the USA?

Is there a reason beyond convenience for the team that these updates are during the daytime with the potential to ruin the entire day for the players, unlike most MMO powerhouses who does these updates during the night time to stop players from leaving in droves?

The question is... why do you have shut down EU servers for 5 hours and NA servers for 3 hours... and EU doesnt even need this "potential" fix.
    Come on, we understand you have to solve problems... but start at the right corners instead of pulling everything into pieces and give us 5 hours maintenances for no reason.

I just drink Martini and don't think about the fact that i came from work and its just started its 5 HOURS of fixing nothing again.

It's unfair to EU players that maintenance is during day time when most players are online. That hurts game's image a lot. Would be nice if it would be early morning for EU (as other games do) not mid day .
    And why it's longer for 2h then NA for no reason, at least explain why cos people getting annoyed/angry by not knowing why.

How much time is left for it to end up on the European server?

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    The Unchained maintenance on EU is over, get back into the game and start adventuring!

So many EU complaining about 5 hours mainanence, when US has been 5 hours the last few weeks while EU at 3 hours.

Hm now my Glyph don't work... i can't dl the patch

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast