+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AA unchain servers/new server?

AA unchain servers/new server?

guys i wanna start playing AA unchain ..
    id like to ask.. since the game launced was there any new server?
    or is there going to be any fresh start server?
    is it still worth starting in AA unchain or gape is far too large?
    thanks guys

Let me put`it in perspective 4 u, i started when gs score table was high as 10k max, now as veteran payer from legacy managed to get on all most 11k when the gap is now about 16.5 all most 17k. The way i see` it not being worth`it, unless a new server will open soon or management do something so low gs ppl can catch up, which never gonna happen.

Depends on what aspect of the game you are looking for.

There is land available, at least on Denistrius. You can build stuff, you can traderun, you can farm Hiram, just understand that this game is designed to have a loooooooooong term time investment. And some things that used to be standard participation no longer exist. Can't just jump through a portal and do Mistmerrow or Halcy anymore. I tried to get into an instance of Halcy, but my 4.7 GS got kicked from the instance. Hard to get infusions to build up the character when you aren't allowed to participate in various events. And sure, you can do CR and GR but those infusions are low end infusions and take many many many to just reach celestial.

IMHO

If you're looking to be to at the top of the food chain in pvp, it's a VERY long hike, especially if you go to Wynn or Tyrenos. Some of these players at the top have resorted to buying gold as well as accounts so it's probably a good idea to dodge these two servers. Jergant, Runert or Kaylin is the way to go.
    Tyrenos

Look At Your Execution As A Form Of Art

thanks all.. but im from EU are all servers in archeage unchain EU got such a large gap? but guys what is the newest server when it came out? and is there going to be new server in AA unchain?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuziro View Post
    thanks all.. but im from EU are all servers in archeage unchain EU got such a large gap? but guys what is the newest server when it came out? and is there going to be new server in AA unchain?
    I doubt there will be a new server anytime soon. From what I have seen there is still land available, so everything has not been taken in the current servers. And at least where I am, there is still plenty of player participation in events, so probably no merges anytime soon either.

IMHO

For Euro archeage server, you have choice to go in dying server (hello friend from Tinereph) with a lot of free place for houses but less and less players, or more crowded (Alexanser/Halnak). As a tinereph player; my wish is merge as soon as possible...But if you love calm and want to join a french guild, just ask me ingame.

Try to go with Gildaron.
    Its much better than others fresh start servers, newest server, have more people than Tinne, and not as crowded as Halnaak)
    As for the gap, well... I started the launch day, but I am not high GS comparing to those 16k ♥♥♥♥♥♥s.
    So what I am saying is that u can catch up with average people in game soon, and u will be as far from 16k as they are D

Gildaron da best

+ Reply to Thread