+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crest images

Crest images

Crest images on Legacy have been broken since 19 March 2020 maintenance. None of my crest images are showing. Not on clothing, not on vehicles, not on canvases or sails. When will this be fixed? I know I am not the only person experiencing this because several others in game chat have mentioned it. I did submit a ticket on the issue on Tuesday, 24 March 2020. REQUEST #1441377

Itís funnier in Enochian.

The question is: Is no one able to see your crests? Not a single player? Does the same apply to all other players or just a few?
    If it applies to all players, it should be a problem of your server.
    If it applies only to selected few players then it is more likely that it is a problem in your cache and you need to clear it.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beautyís thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsongís call.

Others aren't seeing it either. Server is Aria. I'll try clearing cache, anyway.

I closed everything out. Cleared cache, ran CCleaner even, and nothing worked. I can't see any crest images. I decked out my house, my sails, my t-shirt, even my skateboard. I can't see the crest images even in my bag when I hover over them.

The issue has been resolved, though it wasn't due to the game folder. The problem with this and the two tickets I have listed below, is that Windows 10 was blocking Archeage from accessing a necessary folder. Microsoft has tightened up security, due to the breach discovered by the NSA. It might be a good thing for customers to know in the event such issues are had by others in the future.

I have included the link to the article from the New York Post, from January of this year.

THE FIX:
    Clients should be aware that monitoring their notifications from Windows Security will show that certain functions are being blocked, and that the solution is to open Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection. Any processes that are being blocked, should show up there, and can be allowed through a drop down menu.

I would include a screen shot of this, but I did not think to take one before allowing Archeage access to the necessary folder.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...hvHDDEQq3drcWs

REQUEST #1441377 CREST IMAGES

REQUEST #1441880 CERTAIN FUNCTIONS NOT WORKING.

+ Reply to Thread