+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted Debuff REMOVAL

Angry Wanted Debuff REMOVAL

I have had my character at trial three different times and she has been found innocent. Also, her infamy has fallen below the 3000 points.

Still, even with all of this above she has the Wanted Debuff.

She is not in a pirate guild, she is in a regular area guild, which should not have been possible if she is still technically tagged as a Pirate.

Anyone.. someone from Archeage... tell me HOW TO get RID of the WANTED Debuff. Please. I'm tired of her getting ganked by NPCs and other players when she's just trying to do racial quests to move up.

**Note: I wasn't sure where to place this post, so I had posted it in another area first until someone told me a better place to put it.**

I don't know how to fix it, but here are some ideas:

(1) Don't get innocent but guilty and server your sentence of several days. -> I doubt you'd want that.
    (2) Break into the prison and server that short sentence and it may fix whatever is buggy with the debuff and then get on trial again.
    (3) Get your infamy down to 0 with draughts of forgiveness.

PS: How much infamy do you have now?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beautyís thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsongís call.

The infamy is at 2821.

She served a guilty verdict in jail, after the three times she was found innocent. She worked to reduce the time by expelling labor digging the dirt and such, and got the time down, but the Wanted Debuff hasn't budged still.

Thanks for the input and the help. Still just scratching my head about it all. Another player has a toon in similar infamy points, but her Debuff has vanished.

She's got like 2800. Problem is, my former pirate has more infamy, but doesn't have the debuff. Both are in the same Nuian guild. I tried breaking into jail with mine and doing the labor thing, which it kicked me out as soon as the dig was done, but it didn't reduce my infamy. I can however on mine, do the community service quests. Saeyeth cannot. They won't give her the quests, because she has the wanted debuff.

Something is broken somewhere, and I'm just not sure what.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

This issue is still not resolved. It shouldn't be difficult for Support to go in and remove the debuff until they can figure out how to fix the underlying problem, but as of yet, this has not been done.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

+ Reply to Thread