+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

So when are these changes going to be a thing? Cant wait to see content start 2 hours earlier so i dont have to be awake until stupid oclock!

we need the role back

please roll back content timer by 2 hours please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We demand timer changes! Bring timers back by 2 hours!

Yay still no NA timer changes... Yay still no reason to come back and play

It seems the feedback is mounting up daily for NA timer changes? any news on when we'll get some info on this @cosmo

i'd say at most 1h earlier if there was to be a change, as anything more will conflict with the daily reset raids and (although i'm aware this is NA) would cut out the availability for OCE players to join in content which there seems to be a large number of as well
    Kaylin West
    Jasperaus
    <Fallen Darkness>

I would also say 1-2 hours would be perfect for most people, at least people could get back from work and take part in half the content instead of 0 like we have now.

I'd like to see a lot of the timers change, including reset time. Having everything reset in the middle of prime time is just... short sited. I think it'd be better to have daily reset mid-morning so people can get on when they get home from work or whenever and do their dailies without feeling like they need to try to cram it in before bosses start spawning. That said, bosses spawn way too late for most people, and the instanced bosses are in the same boat. Half the time they only give you one opportunity a day to go and its either competing with world boss content or the middle of the night! These, along with halcy and luscas, need to have more options. "But halcy is 3x a day!" Again though, the first one isn't bad, but its right before content, the second is middle of the night and the third is middle of most people's work day. Another halcy idea: stop the auto raids. Let people form the raids when they get inside so we don't have 2 raids of 75% of afks.
    Wyntir
    [Aria]

Im wanting to return to AAU but with the current timers I see no point in coming back because i cant attend content. I understand reset time cant change because its server locked (so iv been told) but everything else needs to go back by at least 2 hours, not including daylight saving. This way alot more people can actually play the game and im sure you will see alot more players returning.

Still nothing on timer changes? are we going to have to wait 6 months like EU did before we hear anything about this...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast