+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Well Boys and Girls, the wait is finally over. Cosmo had the following to say on discord after EU timer changes were announced.

[7:28 PM] Cosmo: @Fatali For the time being, though we have a lot of feedback on them, we are not considering changes at the present.

Its been fun but without content this game is boring and I will prob call it quits here.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeechyPatterson View Post
    Well Boys and Girls, the wait is finally over. Cosmo had the following to say on discord after EU timer changes were announced.

[7:28 PM] Cosmo: @Fatali For the time being, though we have a lot of feedback on them, we are not considering changes at the present.

Its been fun but without content this game is boring and I will prob call it quits here.
    Interesting how you post this almost exactly at the same time as Cosmo's other message:
    Regarding Event Timers on EU

Hello everyone!

We are currently in the testing stages of new event timers for the EU region based upon feedback from the community. We are not able to give a specific ETA on when this will be live but are working hard to test out these new timers for you.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Interesting how you post this almost exactly at the same time as Cosmo's other message:
    I dont follow.. EU timers are getting changed. I questioned Cosmo in discord after he made the EU announcement if NA timers would be considered and his reply was what i linked above.

Gyazo of Comso's message in discord.
    https://gyazo.com/a90f3a6b611faa45455ee725909e0472

Quote Originally Posted by SpeechyPatterson View Post
    I dont follow.. EU timers are getting changed. I questioned Cosmo in discord after he made the EU announcement if NA timers would be considered and his reply was what i linked above.

Gyazo of Comso's message in discord.
    https://gyazo.com/a90f3a6b611faa45455ee725909e0472
    Oh. Right. Sorry.
    I only read your message and didn't really check the name of the thread and confused NA and EU timers that way.
    Sorry again.

Are the NA timers really that much of an issue? Based on the answers in this thread it seems like they are off by a little but not much.
    At least compared to EU timers where a lot of events take place in the middle of the night e.g. Sieges at 11pm (1am server time).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I agree NA timers are alot better than EU timers but a good majority of NA players are getting ♥♥♥♥ed at content. We arnt asking for a huge change, yeah some people want old timers back but the majority are asking in a 1-2 hour change.. at least then we would be able to attend at least part content.

So what was the point of this forum if NA timers wont be considered?

I would question it with Cosmo directly on discord but i have been banned for asking too many timer questions . This is probably a waste of time aswell seeing as not a single GM has commented in here since the thread was launched.

Im hope they are using EU as a test platform to make sure changes dont cause any issues and then they will look at NA timers. Iv had alot of my guild mates get back in contact asking if NA timers were being changes and were disappointed when i told them no. So many lost players

Big sad on timer changes! at least EU is finally getting an update, myself and alot of other had gave up on the idea of timer changes months ago. All we can do is hope Gamigo and XL see sense and change NA timers aswell. I would like to see old timers back but i would gladly settle for 2 hours back.

Why hasnt anything official been said about this on discord or forums? We've waiting and given feedback for months now and we find out it might be legit not happening by a player posting what was said on discord? If it is true, Gamigo has to be the ♥♥♥♥tiest company to run this game. Im hoping its not true either and its an early April fools joke.

What what the purpose of even starting this thread, Cosmo?

Its 9 pages of people asking for a 1-2 hour change over the course of 4 months because the timers are really bad for the majority of employed EST players. Then posting on the discord that NA timers are not even in consideration after 9 months?

Why ask for feedback when you decide to ignore it and not even give a reason? You can't be bothered to spend 60 seconds replying in your own thread explaining why..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast