+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Still waiting on timers to change back by 2 hours. K thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9tails View Post
    Still waiting on timers to change back by 2 hours. K thanks
    Not sure we will ever get a reply.. Doesnt help Cosmo isnt part of the team anymore Bring timers back by 2 hours pretty please!!

World boss timers for events are way late in the evening for a large portion of East Coast North America and Central North America. If these spawns could be moved to 2 hours earlier that would be great and allow a larger number of players to participate. Thank you for your consideration.

IMO with daylight savings happening soon i think bringing content timers back by 1 hour for now is enough but that doesnt help the situation later when daylight savings happens again. My suggestion is to bring timers back by 1 hour.

I had quit the game back when timers first changed and we were told over and over again nothing could be done. Iv now been told EU timers have been changed which is good to see. Im hoping the same can be done for NA timers because what we currently have is way to late for most people on the EC due to IRL. Looking at the suggestions so far I would be more than happy with bosses spawns being 1-2 hours earlier.

+1 from me for Hippos and Merkedd's suggestions and reasonings.

Here we are still waiting on a reply, if only Gamigo and XL listened to there community... :sigh:

Andrew, Gamigo seems to have this really bad habbit in telling us nothing until it happens.. the amount of players they have lost due to lack of communication is unreal and someone they cant seem to get there act together. Timers need to be changed back by at least 1 hour (2hours total if you include DLS). This would bring back so many players, me and my guild included. Its bad enough people will need to try and catch up again but the MMO market is dead atm and Archeage is the only decent pvp MMO out there.

Large portion of East Coast North America and Central North America still getting cucked.. imagine cutting your playerbase down by half and spending 8 Months + not listening to that playerbase and thinking everything is fine. Bring back old timers and if thats not possible bring them back by at least 2 hours like EVERYONE else has suggested....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12