+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Hello everyone!

We've seen a lot of discussion recently about the updated timers for the NA region and we want to have a centralised place to gather all of your feedback about it now that the bosses themselves are spawning on their intended schedule.

Feedback for this should be constructive and to help with this, please be sure to be detailed and include things like the reason for the change, why something should be at your suggested time than another etc.

If you have a different timeframe in mind for events, be sure to let us know which timezone your suggestions take into account.

Should you have a lot of feedback to give for each area, please consider listing each thing separately so it is easier for all of us to review it like so:

Charybdis:
    Kraken:
    Leviathan:
    Black Dragon:
    Golden Plains Battle:
    Fall of Hiram:
    Red Dragon’s Keep:
    Kadum:
    Lusca Awakening:
    Abyssal Attack:
    Delphinad Ghost Ships:

Days and times are nice. I like that ALL wb content spawns on Sundays.

I'd like to see a sooner spawning of all content. I'm Currently on CST and summer spawns are later than I can play. I have a "9-5" job that doesn't allow me to play this late. Winter hours are more manageable but I've found myself only able to go for limited time on content without losing sleep for my job(which I won't be doing for long).

Charybdis: one hour earlier
    Kraken: one hour earlier
    Leviathan: one hour earlier
    Black Dragon: one hour earlier
    Golden Plains Battle: one hour earlier
    Fall of Hiram: one hour earlier
    Red Dragon’s Keep: one hour earlier
    Kadum: one hour earlier
    Lusca Awakening: one hour earlier
    Abyssal Attack: one hour earlier
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: one hour earlier

World boss timers for events are way late in the evening for a large portion of East Coast North America and Central North America. If these spawns could be moved to an hour earlier that would be great and allow a larger number of players to participate. Thank you for your consideration.

I'd also like to add that the Castle sieges suffer from time being Late in the night

Castle sieges: one hour earlier

Best post had to copy it I agree

I'd like to see a sooner spawning of all content. I'm Currently on CST and summer spawns are later than I can play. I have a "9-5" job that doesn't allow me to play this late. Winter hours are more manageable but I've found myself only able to go for limited time on content without losing sleep for my job(which I won't be doing for long).

I do agree that boss timers and siege timers should be one hour earlier for the central and eastern coast NA players. For NA west coast and pacific players, these times are okay. If daylight savings never happened, the time of bosses would been manageable. As a East Coast player majority of these boss spawn are around 10:00 pm and sometimes don't end until after midnight. Only reason these timers are okay for now is cuz of the quarantine situation.

Abyssal Attack: one hour earlier, and shorten to only 1 hour. 2 hour contested abyssal is exhausting, plus if the crystal is channelled,
    that's another 1 hour added to abyssal.
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: stay as is. i see no reason to change DGS.
    Archer Class Since 2015

As an east coaster, I have to agree with everyone else that has posted so far.

There is one thing that wasn't mentioned in the original post however and I believe this is also very important. Naval arena is currently up for 9 hours and with a minimum entry requirement of lvl 30 and no gear score, maybe people and guilds (looking at you Aria people) have been rigging their games to have virtually no competition to boost certain players up on the leaderboard for the insanely overpowered figurehead rewards at the end of the month. I suggest we go back to the old timer on naval arena (1 hour, 3 times per day) instead of the current 9 hour availability and increase the minimum level and possibly make a gear score requirement to enter as well.

Naval Arena:1 hour, 3 times per day, add a higher minimum level and add a gear score requirement to enter

Event Schedule suggestion in PDT:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...hedule_PDT.jpg

With all of the content centered around NA ‘prime time’ nothing gets killed. People get excited that a new World boss is out, but then the raids just end up going to do Glenn and Meina instead ( sometimes DGS). I believe you need to take older content such as DGS, Kraken, Abyssal and spread them out throughout the 24 hour Archeage day. Only have the newest Bosses during prime time, and players can better focus on defeating them.

That's an interesting idea. But they've already kinda done that with RD and Kadum. I don't know if that's a wise suggestion considering what's happened to "older" content already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast