+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: NA Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Please change the timers back to what they were. As an east coast player content is way too late for me because I work. My guild leader can't even come to content any more and has had to quit the game because of it. Anyone who didn't like the previous times would have quit the game ages ago. The people who are still left playing liked the times the way they were. Changing it now only makes you lose players, not gain them.

BRING BACK OLD BOSS TIMERS. When everyone started playing AAU it was based on the old timers. The playerbase that liked or could adjust to those timers are your CURRENT playerbase. The playerbase that didnt like them or were unable to adjust havent just been sitting around waiting for something to happen, they have quit and they quit months ago. Focus on your current playerbase and stop driving them away.

Old timers were doable and/or people were able to attend content late but wouldnt miss it all together.

Charybdis: Old Timer
    Kraken: Old Timer
    Leviathan: Old Timer
    Black Dragon: Old Timer
    Golden Plains Battle: Dont care
    Fall of Hiram: Dont care
    Red Dragon’s Keep: Dont care
    Kadum: Dont care
    Lusca Awakening: Dont care
    Abyssal Attack: Old Timer
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: Old timer

Please revert to old timer please.
    Its almost impossible stay late all days . the servers are dying because of that.

Not a fan of the new times once daylight savings hit.. its super late for anyone on the east coast. If you have a full time day job you cant make most of the events because you have to go to bed at a decent hour. Would really like to see the times go back at least 1 hour for the east coast at least..

EVERY SINGLE TIMER:

SET IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE

Holy crap. There are SO MANY Things wrong with the current timers.

Change day spawns back to the way it was before. Zero content on friday? The most popular day to play? Are you for real right now?

Everything spawns on sunday? AT LIKE 11 PM EST? The day everyone has to go to bed early becuase of work on Monday? AGAIN ARE YOU FOR REAL?

SWAP timers back to old day schedule.
    BUMP timers backwards (INCLUDING RESET) by a MINIMUM of TWO (2) hours. Content starting at damn near midnight for EST players is probably the dumbest, biggest goofball mistake i've ever seen a publisher make in my 18 odd years of MMO gaming. Simply absolutely the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in forever. Ya'll garbage.

You have lost over half kaylin east players due to timer swap and world bosses not spawning. Fix it ffs.

Charybdis: one hour earlier
    Kraken: old timer
    Leviathan: keep
    Black Dragon: old timer
    Golden Plains Battle: old timer
    Fall of Hiram: keep
    Red Dragonís Keep: keep
    Kadum: keep
    Lusca Awakening: old timer
    Abyssal Attack: old timer
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: old timer

Fix thing please i need my lover back

BRING BACK OLD BOSS TIMERS.
    PLEASE SEND HELP THE PLEBS NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO CONTENT ALSO
    Old timers were doable and/or people were able to attend content late but wouldnt miss it all together.

Charybdis: Old Timer
    Kraken: Old Timer
    Leviathan: Old Timer
    Black Dragon: Old Timer
    Golden Plains Battle: Dont care
    Fall of Hiram: Dont care
    Red Dragon’s Keep: Dont care
    Kadum: Dont care
    Lusca Awakening: Dont care
    Abyssal Attack: Old Timer
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: Old timer

Please revert to old timers. In my opinion, it was the middle ground accessible to majority of the players. New timings made things worse, good for half the playerbase while the other half are left in dirt unable to attend most or any at all. 1/3 of my guild are contemplating on quiting due to the new timers, they cant get any progression done without these events.

Charybdis: Previous Timer
    Kraken: Previous Timer
    Leviathan: Previous Timer
    Black Dragon: Previous Timer
    Golden Plains Battle: N/A - Keep the same if needed
    Fall of Hiram: N/A - Keep the same if needed
    Red Dragon’s Keep: N/A - Keep the same if needed
    Kadum: N/A - Keep the same if needed
    Lusca Awakening: N/A - Keep the same if needed
    Abyssal Attack: Previous Timer
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: Previous Timer

I'd say the first thing that needs adjustment is to allow events to run without being affected by daylight savings time! This will solve the "one hour earlier" problem people in the East Coast are posting about currently, and will prevent future fallout when Daylight Savings Time eventually ends.

If that's not possible, then yes I'd like to see the following:

Charybdis: one hour earlier
    Kraken: one hour earlier
    Leviathan: one hour earlier
    Black Dragon: one hour earlier
    Golden Plains Battle: one hour earlier
    Fall of Hiram: one hour earlier
    Red Dragonís Keep: one hour earlier
    Kadum: one hour earlier
    Lusca Awakening: one hour earlier
    Abyssal Attack: one hour earlier
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: one hour earlier

In my opinion you currently have to many things stacked ontop of each other, granted this forces a choice in content but some things we miss that were never issues before. So I think that all the major world bosses should keep their current timeslots forcing people to choose which loot they want. (By major world bosses I mean: Charybdis, Kraken, Leviathan, Black Dragon)
    Delphinad Ghost ships should be one hour earlier than world bosses since they aren't technically a world boss.
    I feel like these have perfect time slots (unless DGS would overlap them then move them back an hour): Golden Plains Battle, Fall of Hiram, Red Dragonís Keep, Kadum
    Finally I think Luscas Awakening and Abyssal Attack should be placed back before reset when nothing else was, this gives heroes or aspiring heroes the option for leadership and the faction the option for pvp and gold. Spreading these apart promotes more activity than stacking them with world bosses.

Legacy: Minisuka --- Templar
    Server: Ollo
    Previous Guilds: Tsunami/Outcry/Sons of Jartor

Unchained: Minni --- Doombringer
    Server: Tyrenos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast