This guide will walk you through all the steps as you prepare to venture into the wonderful and exciting world of Erenor.

Please Note:
Only accounts that have not yet purchased ArcheAge: Unchained can use the code provided for the free trial weekend.
Accounts that have already purchased ArcheAge: Unchained will receive an error message when attempting to use the free trial weekend code.
During your trial period, some features may be restricted such as Auction House sales, player housing, Labor regeneration, and other Patron related features.

Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the Free Trial period?
The trial period starts on May 21, 2020, at 11 AM PDT (6 PM UTC) and ends on May 25, 2020, at 11 AM PDT (6 PM UTC).

Is the Free Trial limited only to the Glyph Client?
Yes, it is limited to the Glyph Client. However, the Free Trial is open to any player who wants to check out ArcheAge: Unchained through the Glyph client! Tell your friends all about it!
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to purchase ArcheAge: Unchained, make sure you choose the client - Glyph or Steam - that's best for you as this can not be changed later.

Where can I activate the code through Glyph? How do I play?
If you haven't already, create a Glyph account here and then install our Glyph launcher.
Once you have created your account, use the code "AAUFREETRIAL2020" here!
Download the game through the Glyph launcher, log in, and start creating your character to discover the world of Erenor!

If I participated in the last Free Trial, are there any restrictions?
Yes. You must create a new Glyph account if you wish to participate in the current Free Trial.

What are Labor Points? Why do I not have any?
Labor Points are a type of currency that generates over time. It's used for things like crafting, trading and even upgrading your gear! In ArcheAge: Unchained, labor regeneration is tied to the benefits of the patron buff. However, due to the limitation of the free trial there is no automatic labor regeneration among some other features.

How do I upgrade to the full game?
You can purchase one of our ArcheAge: Unchained packs to keep playing! For a limited time, you can get ArcheAge: Unchained at a discounted price. You can view our offers Here

Do I need to reinstall the game after I have upgraded to the full version?
There is no reinstallation needed. Simply log in and play!

During my trial period, can I play with people who have already purchased ArcheAge: Unchained?
Yes, you can play with other players who have purchased the game as well as those using their free trial on all servers.

Additional Information
Are you looking to know a little more about the world of Erenor? There are plenty of guides to help you out!
Features ArcheAge: Unchained
Races and Factions
Classes and Combat
Travelling by Land
Travelling by Sea
Travelling by Air
What is the ArchePass?

Need some assistance?
Troubleshooting Steps
Contact our Customer Support Team

Join the Community
Official ArcheAge Discord