+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Small Feedback about the Game

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    6

    Unhappy Small Feedback about the Game

    I just have gotten ArcheAge Unchained after the free trial and i am so frustrated already by something.
    The Character Expansion Scroll Slots.
    The Server Selection states following:
    "You can create up to 2 characters by default.
    Using Character Slot Expansion Scrolls allows to expand up to 6 scrolls."

    Why is this still a thing?
    Why can't we expand our Character Slots due to the missing Scroll in Market?
    I feel even less than a ArcheAge Unchained player when we dont even have the Opportunity to create more than 2 characters compared to the Normal ArcheAge.

    More than the fact, that we have permanent Patron, nothing really felt changed.
    And whats up with the Holy Bolt Animation of the Skillset Vitalism? It used to look so good in the past and now it looks so awkward and incomplete.
    Please give it the old animation which shared the Animation with Flamebolt and Freezing Arrow from Sorcery?
    Please remove this 2 character slot limitation and give us the ability to create more than 2 characters, which other MMORPG allow too

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,908
    Whít is your problem? You don't need many characters. Multiple character slots are cancer cells in the body of Archeage. You can use that many characters to abuse system. You will do many cargo quests in same accounts, you can buy many "only 1/player" farms, you can play spy in other faction. This option is one of the most disgusting "feature" in this game. Optimal number of characters is: 1. You can use 2 now. The system support your cancer.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Whít is your problem? You don't need many characters. Multiple character slots are cancer cells in the body of Archeage. You can use that many characters to abuse system. You will do many cargo quests in same accounts, you can buy many "only 1/player" farms, you can play spy in other faction. This option is one of the most disgusting "feature" in this game. Optimal number of characters is: 1. You can use 2 now. The system support your cancer.
    Your Question about why i don't like it shows, that you didn't even read my post.
    I do "need" many characters because i have a character for myself and a character i have to play with a friend of mine.

    And how can you abuse it, if you can't even login with the account two times?
    I knew people, who had alt Accounts so they can spy.
    You can't even create two different Races on one Account!
    And even if you do create and alt and spy in the way you mentioned, you get perma banned on both Accounts.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin732 View Post
    Your Question about why i don't like it shows, that you didn't even read my post.
    I do "need" many characters because i have a character for myself and a character i have to play with a friend of mine.

    And how can you abuse it, if you can't even login with the account two times?
    I knew people, who had alt Accounts so they can spy.
    You can't even create two different Races on one Account!
    And even if you do create and alt and spy in the way you mentioned, you get perma banned on both Accounts.
    - Why do you need 2 different characters for "solo" and "co-op" play? This is nonsense. (+you have 2 slots/accounts. Where is the problem?)
    Players want more characters to be antisocial or troll in game (like larder blockers). You can use your single character in farming and in raid contents too. No point to level up 2 different characters in same game.

    - There is no real limitation of accounts: you can use 3 accounts/real player. Your wife, your kids, your dogs can use same IP (3/player) but using more than 3 accounts to "help" single character is forbidden.

    - You can create character in any other races or factions. There is no race or faction limitations.

    -"spy" is not again ToS. That is feature. You can abuse "Hostile faction tax penalty" with your hostile faction alt(s). You can use lands of your hostile character too.

    You can log in to the game with 1 account same time in SAME PC. You can use 3 accounts in 3 PCs same time without problems.

    Gamigo is/was a big Troll company. It uses many "fake" limits in game.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    - Why do you need 2 different characters for "solo" and "co-op" play? This is nonsense. (+you have 2 slots/accounts. Where is the problem?)
    Players want more characters to be antisocial or troll in game (like larder blockers). You can use your single character in farming and in raid contents too. No point to level up 2 different characters in same game.

    - There is no real limitation of accounts: you can use 3 accounts/real player. Your wife, your kids, your dogs can use same IP (3/player) but using more than 3 accounts to "help" single character is forbidden.

    - You can create character in any other races or factions. There is no race or faction limitations.

    -"spy" is not again ToS. That is feature. You can abuse "Hostile faction tax penalty" with your hostile faction alt(s). You can use lands of your hostile character too.

    You can log in to the game with 1 account same time in SAME PC. You can use 3 accounts in 3 PCs same time without problems.

    Gamigo is/was a big Troll company. It uses many "fake" limits in game.
    Pretty Hostile to call people antisocial just because i want more than two characters, just because i don't share the same view as yours but i didn't expected anything else by someone who white knights it.
    Gamigo has no fault at this, even before it got taken over by Gamigo, it was the same.
    We both have a different play style, there is a game called Perfect World i used to play and i had 5 characters because of the different classes, atleast here in ArcheAge you can have more than 1 class at the same time.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin732 View Post
    Pretty Hostile to call people antisocial just because i want more than two characters, just because i don't share the same view as yours but i didn't expected anything else by someone who white knights it.
    Gamigo has no fault at this, even before it got taken over by Gamigo, it was the same.
    We both have a different play style, there is a game called Perfect World i used to play and i had 5 characters because of the different classes, atleast here in ArcheAge you can have more than 1 class at the same time.
    If you don't want to "cheat" with that many characters that is your decision. But players can use multiple characters to get unfair advantages against others. There are many options to do "limited" things multiple times with your alt characters.
    If you want this "alt factory" just play in F2P version! Or buy +1 account! 3x2 characters are the "legal limits". That will be enough for you maybe. And you will get 2x - 3x labor regeneration. Its easy win.

    Gamigo create rules in account policy/ToS. All "Limitations" or 0 limitation is the fault of publisher. We can use 3 accounts,
    Gamigo had "turn-in/keep it" list in FS/Unchained. Many broken old server contents were/are in "unchained"too. And they killed the game in short and long term too. (all "catch up mechanism" was online in "fresh start", ArchePass is broken, we got all "High-end" objectives in simple daily labor spending/killing quests and in Diligence shop, we got too many "free" items, DAILY quests give too big rewards...). What is the point to play the game now? Top players have 16k GS now. "High tech" items are free for all alts. "Best houses" are in free diligence shop. ALL characters can get full set of Dawnsdrop armors, high quality engines for free. All players can get all high-end goals without real effort. Crafting is dead. Crafted gear is not viable. 1-1 player can feed whole server... This new AAU is carebear paradise. Its repetitive QuestAge. The example of missing opportunities

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    If you don't want to "cheat" with that many characters that is your decision. But players can use multiple characters to get unfair advantages against others. There are many options to do "limited" things multiple times with your alt characters.
    If you want this "alt factory" just play in F2P version! Or buy +1 account! 3x2 characters are the "legal limits". That will be enough for you maybe. And you will get 2x - 3x labor regeneration. Its easy win.

    Gamigo create rules in account policy/ToS. All "Limitations" or 0 limitation is the fault of publisher. We can use 3 accounts,
    Gamigo had "turn-in/keep it" list in FS/Unchained. Many broken old server contents were/are in "unchained"too. And they killed the game in short and long term too. (all "catch up mechanism" was online in "fresh start", ArchePass is broken, we got all "High-end" objectives in simple daily labor spending/killing quests and in Diligence shop, we got too many "free" items, DAILY quests give too big rewards...). What is the point to play the game now? Top players have 16k GS now. "High tech" items are free for all alts. "Best houses" are in free diligence shop. ALL characters can get full set of Dawnsdrop armors, high quality engines for free. All players can get all high-end goals without real effort. Crafting is dead. Crafted gear is not viable. 1-1 player can feed whole server... This new AAU is carebear paradise. Its repetitive QuestAge. The example of missing opportunities
    Hey, Sorry for the late reply, i ended up quitting ArcheAge Unchained.
    I returned back to ArcheRage since i realized, that ArcheAge Unchained is basically normal ArcheAge minus the Patron thing.
    Since the friend i intended to play AAU with, stopped playing it, i didnt saw a reason to play anymore and also i realized that you need to do trade packs to craft Hereafter Stones, ArcheRage spoiled me too much i think, but anyways.

    Have fun playing

  8. #8
    People are leaving in droves on Wynn. I've already lost 2 guilds because too many people left to hold them together. So much is broken or needs tweaking, it's hard to have a good time doing anything in this game.
    Another big problem is the labor system. If you want to work on gear plus craft or run packs, it's just not enough and never has been. I left the game the first time because of the labor, and I'm about to leave Unchained because of it. I have 3 accounts and it's still not enough.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Whít is your problem? You don't need many characters. Multiple character slots are cancer cells in the body of Archeage. You can use that many characters to abuse system. You will do many cargo quests in same accounts, you can buy many "only 1/player" farms, you can play spy in other faction. This option is one of the most disgusting "feature" in this game. Optimal number of characters is: 1. You can use 2 now. The system support your cancer.
    My girlfriend has 1 main lvl 50 and another lvl 11, when she deleted the lvl11 to play and lvl with me from lvl 1 she has to wait f----g 6 days and I made a topic about it : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ike-a-game-ban!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris (Nuia) | Alexander (Haranya)
    Posts
    2,314
    *activates white knight mode*

    2. Do not provoke or troll other members.
    4. Do not post profanity, or attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.
    8. Do not harass or defame others.
    9. Do not threaten or personally attack others.
    19. We welcome negative feedback if it is posted in a constructive manner.

    and for others:
    17. Do not respond to flame posts in self-defense.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts