Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance – 30th April

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance – 30th April

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 30th of April, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:

EU: 8:00am UTC
    NA: 8:00am PDT

Patch Notes:
    • The Rock n Scroll Event begins!
    • The Daru Festival Begins!
    • The Call to Arms Event Begins!
      (Double rewards from Hiram Quests in Reedwind, Exeloch, Sungold and both of the Hiram Mountains))

Please note:

The Ruby for the Rock n Scroll will arrive with the marketplace update, fret not!

How long does the rock n scroll event last for?

What exactly are the criteria for which toon on the account recieves the scrolls?

I dont do much on my second toon but she managed to recieve a scroll whiilst doing her family run. I made a point of logging my main in first each time I logged in but it still ended up on he wrong toon and its untradeable.

Am I going to have to stop doing anything at all on her for the duration of this event or am I already scuppered ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by AweEzi View Post
    What exactly are the criteria for which toon on the account recieves the scrolls?

I dont do much on my second toon but she managed to recieve a scroll whiilst doing her family run. I made a point of logging my main in first each time I logged in but it still ended up on he wrong toon and its untradeable.

Am I going to have to stop doing anything at all on her for the duration of this event or am I already scuppered ?!!
    The timer starts as you are logged in, and it is across the entire account. If you start the timer on one character and switch to another, the timer is the same. Which ever toon you are on when the 1 hour timer is up will get the scroll even if you spent 55 minutes on the other character and 5 minutes on the one that gets the scroll.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

I'm where ever there are cookies.

Hi, RocknScroll not working on EU and Market Place came back without Ruby.
    Hunter of Phunts

Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post
    The timer starts as you are logged in, and it is across the entire account. If you start the timer on one character and switch to another, the timer is the same. Which ever toon you are on when the 1 hour timer is up will get the scroll even if you spent 55 minutes on the other character and 5 minutes on the one that gets the scroll.
    Are you sure? That would be different then from Unchained where each character had its own timer.

Quote Originally Posted by internaut View Post
    Hi, RocknScroll not working on EU and Market Place came back without Ruby.
    It's under Award -> Gilda
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Closed Thread