+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [NA] A little help please

[NA] A little help please

To start with, I'm a returning player. I haven't played since there were only 4 races. Back then I knew what I was doing. I'm not sure about anything in this iteration of the game. So, here it goes...

1) What pairs well with Vitalism for a decent solo PVE build? I know it uses spirit and the other magics use intelligence. I'm not sure about anything else or how it would work with Vitalism.

2) I'm using leather, shield and club right now. I'm still using the first armor, shield and club without them being boosted. Do I drop that and start switching out for the gear from mobs?

3) I was looking at the guild screen and there were only 2 guilds listed. Are there really only 2 guilds for the Nuian Alliance on the [NA] Kadum server?

Thanks for reading!
    Take care, be well and stay safe!

1) What pairs well with Vitalism for a decent solo PVE build? I know it uses spirit and the other magics use intelligence. I'm not sure about anything else or how it would work with Vitalism. Not sure on this.

2) I'm using leather, shield and club right now. I'm still using the first armor, shield and club without them being boosted. Do I drop that and start switching out for the gear from mobs? Can keep the beginner explorer gear and upgrade it all to end game gears with hiram awakening scrolls and hiram infusion.

3) I was looking at the guild screen and there were only 2 guilds listed. Are there really only 2 guilds for the Nuian Alliance on the [NA] Kadum server? Guilds do not have to recruit and will not show on the board if they are not actively recruiting.

+ Reply to Thread