+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hereafter Rebellion NO DPS CLEAR

Hereafter Rebellion NO DPS CLEAR

Here is a video I made to showcase how to clear hereafter rebellion with no DPS/HEALS
    Virtually only requires songcraft enjoy
    Read video description for details/tip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHhjeUkS1FE&t=26s

Quote Originally Posted by pudge View Post
    Here is a video I made to showcase how to clear hereafter rebellion with no DPS/HEALS
    Virtually only requires songcraft enjoy
    Read video description for details/tip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHhjeUkS1FE&t=26s
    Much appreciated man, super useful for a chobo like me
    Airine
    <Empire> - Guild Leader
    EU, Sirothe

Quote Originally Posted by Archen View Post
    Much appreciated man, super useful for a chobo like me
    Uhhh - the man with the Khajiit voice is still around or back again. Greetings

@pudge:
    Thanks for the video.
    During my next runs after seeing your video, I checked my own progression and noticed how I was a lot of points behind you after clearing the same locations. Then I noticed that RNG didn't give me any towers so I couldn't have got the same amount of points as you did. Are you still able to get to 400 points like this before reaching the dog? What I mean is: Are you able to always get to 600 points like this?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Uhhh - the man with the Khajiit voice is still around or back again. Greetings

@pudge:
    Thanks for the video.
    During my next runs after seeing your video, I checked my own progression and noticed how I was a lot of points behind you after clearing the same locations. Then I noticed that RNG didn't give me any towers so I couldn't have got the same amount of points as you did. Are you still able to get to 400 points like this before reaching the dog? What I mean is: Are you able to always get to 600 points like this?
    I gave that setup a go. With no towers towards the end of the run, you still end up at about 400.

Even without tower spawns at the locations in the video, you should have 400 points before hitting the dog, in rare cases you end up with 380-399. If this occurs, proceed to kill the dog as shown in the video then after you kill him hit the camp just south of dog spawn, the one next to summoning portal.

@Turambaredolas

Thanks for the reply.
    I noticed another issue, but I found a way to avoid running into it:
    The NPCs often managed to kill the first two groups of mobs (before the trebuchet) before I am back from the dog so I lost points right from the beginning. So now I start by killing them solo (dps+song class and npcs make it possible rather fast, but I guess I can't do it when it's a group of harpies but neither can the npcs then). I figured it was necessary because the npcs sometimes are almost done with the first group of mobs when the gate opens.

Later on I prefer Kurt over Eltere to distract the dog, because once I didn't dare use the portal you use to summon because the mobs were almost next to it (when there is no tower) and when I summon her at Aeon's portal she ran away from the dog and it reset before I could get the souls at first - and on the second try she died.
    Using Kurt as bait requires some kind of immunity because you have to attack first or it will be too close to the souls. And you need stealth, a stealth mount or flee fast enough to not get killed after despawning Kurt. It may not be the best method but I never had any problems with it.
    The fastest way to deal with it seems to be the donkey, but I am bad with exact timing so I couldn't get it done yet: https://youtu.be/gZqq_61dmSM?t=20

At least on my legacy account I use a flying mount instead of swimfins because it's my main mount anyway. But I don't have any of those on my Unchained account, so it's Quickstep + Doubletime and 1 more soup.

To be honest I want my first "600 point run" to be without the dog (even though I try it from time to time).
    Yesterday I managed to get 598 points (midfight so only 2-5 seconds more and I could have got it) and today I was down to 560 again because lags made mounts take a long time to spawn every now and then (lost between 30-45 seconds due to that -.-)

Anyway. Thanks again for your video. It's always nice to learn from other players' ideas and I could always learn something new from every single "600 points" video I've watched.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread