+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New DLC incoming!

New DLC incoming!

Here is the "Full Year Report 2019" from Gamigo: /watch?v=nINZo6mrens

In the video in 11:01, the guy says: "There's a new DLC downloadable content planned for May 2020, which also will lead to organic growth this year".

Do legacy subscriber have to buy the DLC too ?

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    No, the update is free for Free-to-Play servers.
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

And this update need to be bought per Archeage Unchained players????

Let's say "we have x2 characters with our current account for AAU, and we bought DLC for fresh server. Then we can create the 3rd character with DLC in the fresh server, or do we need a totally new account?". Gamigo please would you make a clarification about this please? thank you.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Let's say "we have x2 characters with our current account for AAU, and we bought DLC for fresh server. Then we can create the 3rd character with DLC in the fresh server, or do we need a totally new account?". Gamigo please would you make a clarification about this please? thank you.
    They already did in the Q&A:

Q: How do I create a character on the new Fresh Start Servers (NA: Stena and EU: Crazzian)? Do I need to make a new account?
    A: You don't need to create a new account. You can create a character for the Fresh Start Servers (Stena and Crazzian) on your existing account for ArcheAge: Unchained, but you will need an available character slot and the Gold or Archeum DLC Package.
    We are currently evaluating the option to allow a limited amount of Character Slot Scroll purchases, in order to prevent the potential necessity to delete existing characters.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

can I create new accounts for playing on a new server and will there be a conflict with the guard system due to the fact that I have old accounts? delete characters I don't want

I have questions not covered in the Garden Unchained FAQ that need answered BEFORE I preorder:

1) You said you were discussing additional character slots. I will not purchase the more expensive packs on the chance that these will be provided. Deleting one of my existing characters is NOT an option for me, so if you want us to even consider the packs that include fresh start access, we need this information before hand.

2) I would like to know if any additional character slots can be applied to my current server of choice rather then being used on fresh start. From your perspective, this would be an additional character I need to outfit and would therefore bring in additional revenue. From a labor point of view, the diminishing returns would be steep, so it shouldnt make much of an impact (I already earn 5 labor recharges a day through Archepass and the Golden Plains Battle quests.), so any additional potions would have reduced effect any way (far less effect then buying another account).

3) Would the option to purchase additional character slots be tied to the fresh start in any way? For example, presuming I could create a third character on my existing server, would this be tied to the Fresh start access offered in the more expensive packs?

Thanks!

I agree Jonn i can't buy this on the off chance they might add an extra char scroll, i'm not deleting 7 month old toons to start all over again that's ridiculous, u cant have a pack that expensive and not know what ur actually getting either i want images of said mount/wings i know the costumes i already have but i want to see what i'd be buying. For The Archeum pack the extra toon slot should be included. Very undecided on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    I agree Jonn i can't buy this on the off chance they might add an extra char scroll, i'm not deleting 7 month old toons to start all over again that's ridiculous, u cant have a pack that expensive and not know what ur actually getting either i want images of said mount/wings i know the costumes i already have but i want to see what i'd be buying. For The Archeum pack the extra toon slot should be included. Very undecided on this.
    it should be 2 slots and they should be free if you are looking to pay for a slot money is easier to create new accounts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast