+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance – 14th May

  1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager iArches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    543

    ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance – 14th May

    Hello everyone,
    The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 14th of May, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours. Everyone will receive a ~110 MB patch after maintenance.

    The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU: 8:00am UTC
    NA: 8:00am PDT

    Changes this Patch:
    • Equipment growth event starts
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2
    wrong section , sorry

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    59

    Game fails to launch

    Not sure what's going on but I've checked with other players and they also are getting error game failed to launch.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    24
    Quick question ....

    When is there going to be benefit handed out for erenor crafters? Example, those who turned away from the hiram grind and started crafting/farming/etc. I see, time after time, events and cheap (or free even) stuff that goes out to hiram grinders, and everytime I am left shrugging my shoulders and telling others "Whelp looks like we're left out again.". Now, I know a lot of people are going to attack me for that line, but remember that 99% of the playerbase has been pampered while the other 1% have been left to their own devices.

    So, rant coming to a close, where's the benefit for the Erenor Crafters? #stayhomestaysafe looks more like #stayhomegetleftout

  5. #5
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris (Nuia) | Alexander (Haranya)
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by whogoesthere View Post
    Quick question ....

    When is there going to be benefit handed out for erenor crafters? Example, those who turned away from the hiram grind and started crafting/farming/etc. I see, time after time, events and cheap (or free even) stuff that goes out to hiram grinders, and everytime I am left shrugging my shoulders and telling others "Whelp looks like we're left out again.". Now, I know a lot of people are going to attack me for that line, but remember that 99% of the playerbase has been pampered while the other 1% have been left to their own devices.

    So, rant coming to a close, where's the benefit for the Erenor Crafters? #stayhomestaysafe looks more like #stayhomegetleftout
    Practically speaking, Erenor people have received a special benefit from the devs ever since March 20, 2019 with the introduction of the new synthesis process that allows 6 items in 1 synthesis process which decreased the price of high grade Erenor by ten-thousands of gold.

    So what about getting an event that benefits you? The problem (compared to hiram infusions and abyssal enhancers) is that erenor is tradable and that's why any benefit you get could have a direct influence on the economy.

    Increasing exp from synthesis? A big no, because erenor can already (ab)use the system by jumping grades.

    Decreasing gold cost in the synthesis process? We already had this for several gear types and the devs decided against adding erenor to the list.

    Regrade event? We haven't seen one of those in a while but keep in mind that the benefits of that event only lie in the preparation, because it only increased chances at
    The only other thing I can think of is stuff like labor rewards but that would benefit everyone and I guess you wouldn't count that as a benefit for you.

    Considering all this: Which kind of benefit do you wish for?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts