+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Boycott AAU Servers!!!. Paid updates? Really?

From other side of the map i can understand gamigo they thought that cosmetics are enough bit in real its its not ( well honestly what did you expect? people will purchase 1 costume for 30$ ? 10$ somehow and only it its super nice but not 30) and they need somehow maintain the game + sellery + servers and little income and of course promise their main agenda - don't sell anything that can affect the game process all that costs money so I Can understand their decision but, the way that they did that is super wrong.
    firstly added packs, with no elaboration, when drama started they announced that hey, there is dlc , then drama increased and they finally explained themselves. Guys' 2020. you think you can't do what you promised, ok, tell about. You wanted to be transparent to your community? no ? simple post could reduce that negative reaction at least by 50%. you even didn't explain people what are in those DLC - ok there is a mount glider and some stuff but any screenshot? skill explanation? why we need to ping you 1000 times in discord to get that info? you selling something but the buyer doesn't know what. just lol. like pay for air and black text on white paper.
    You need money, ok, why not add archeapass ticket into the dlc ? you know that people almost not buying it (because it's useless in some point) this way probably would give people legitimacy to buy or coupon which gives 20% discount to in-game shop. in the end little manipulation can always help. .

and im not speaking about the product itself server crashing, lags, bugs didn't fixed since launch, horrible support (i just got my ticket which i opened 5 month ago responded, lol ) yes we all know your regular answer is xl and xl. everything xl. guys you are the publisher here not they. We expecting from you to push them to fix that.
    from 1 hand you want us to pay for the game from other one you even cant provide us the service that we are paying for

Quote Originally Posted by Valakas View Post
    Where is a connection in your post to my post? I'm talking about paid updates. DLC is update.
    Actually, a DLC is Adding entirely new content. An Update is Tweaking/adding to/subtracting from existing content.

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    what ban are you talking about? every AAU servers' minimum top 200 players are gold buyers that you cannot make full eternal costumes, underwear with right stats while there is no player put such costumes etc to sell on AH on AAU that we never saw it so far and craft these normal costumes and underwear costs lots of gold too. In addition to that the labor is limited and most things are bound that max 3 accounts will not bring you to make gold a lot to reach and get these top gears in eternal items, armors, weapons of hiram along with dungeon armors weapons or noryette accessories with mythic or eternal grades and if you include the +20 on armors and weapons, players are even made legendary, mythic erenor weapons and armors too. That is to say, we most of players played the legacy and we all know that how it is costly as hell in AA to reach these top gears; but AAU reached these with the first 2-3 months of the release and it is now +8 months and AAU gear score and equipment became like legacy. Thus, ask this to yourself, how these people made +900k gold to make top gears?... Majority of players in AAU are gold buyers p2w players... that's why, most of people returned back to legacy or quit the game... there is zero ban for these players in AAU. If thy ban that people too then it will be totally ghost town for sure.

With DLC thing and upcoming fresh server, the AAU servers of x5 will be totally like legacy. Who gonna stay at older servers? these p2w top geared players or land barons etc like in legacy version. After that you will see server merge and even AH merge in AAU soon. Thus, if you want to play the game in excitement for pvp and pve to find players to play again, the only option is fresh server to play the game. Right now for AAU, no pvp no pve at all; because noone needs pve or dungeons, or noone wants to do pvp because 1-2 guilds with top gears are dominating server and thy don't let other players to get in end game. Exactly same things are happening again like in legacy... After fresh server, old AAU servers will be total free farm to top 1-2 guilds...
    Gimme a break. Just because its what you imagine does not make it Fact.

I will give you Fact. Back in Legacy, gold sellers used to send mass mails to players - in-game mails. These were easily deleted.

Then they started adding a single copper coin to their mailings. Now, you couldn't just delete them because it had an attachment. So, lots of people, myself included, just took the copper and deleted the mail. This went on for a few months or so.

Then one day I got the mail, took the copper, deleted the mail. Less than a Minute later I was disconnected. After some frustration and investigation I realized that it was that Illegal coin that had gotten my account Banned. It turns out, they CAN identify exactly what the digital signature of their coins are, and they CAN differentiate between their coins and Illegal bought coins.

Lots of people got caught up in this, it took a couple days and we got our accounts back - and then the solution (because you couldn't delete the email while the coin was there) was to Return the mail to sender.

Hard lesson learned - However - don't try and say they can't do anything about Bought gold.

They Absolutely Can. And THAT is Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Gimme a break. Just because its what you imagine does not make it Fact.

I will give you Fact. Back in Legacy, gold sellers used to send mass mails to players - in-game mails. These were easily deleted.

Then they started adding a single copper coin to their mailings. Now, you couldn't just delete them because it had an attachment. So, lots of people, myself included, just took the copper and deleted the mail. This went on for a few months or so.

Then one day I got the mail, took the copper, deleted the mail. Less than a Minute later I was disconnected. After some frustration and investigation I realized that it was that Illegal coin that had gotten my account Banned. It turns out, they CAN identify exactly what the digital signature of their coins are, and they CAN differentiate between their coins and Illegal bought coins.

Lots of people got caught up in this, it took a couple days and we got our accounts back - and then the solution (because you couldn't delete the email while the coin was there) was to Return the mail to sender.

Hard lesson learned - However - don't try and say they can't do anything about Bought gold.

They Absolutely Can. And THAT is Fact.
    then thy should ban every +13k gear score players at least and every top 100 - top 200 and top 300 players... there is no way to make that non-sense end game legacy gears with the first 3 months period and now thy will go for 18k gear score with new update and so on... No point to discuss further. We played in legacy before too so we know how these gear making progress work. Your x3 account will not make you to make lots of gold even you have tons of free time in real life to make these gears that you need minimum +900k gold while everything is supposed to be harder for AAU with labor and bound things etc. But, who are we kidding really? If they ban these people too then noone will be left in AAU or legacy servers. Again, normal legal players suffered the most in everything... Every server is dead, AH is one of the best way to check it that everything is overpriced and farms are empty, open world is empty etc.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

then thy should ban every +13k gear score players at least and every top 100 - top 200 and top 300 players... there is no way to make that non-sense end game legacy gears with the first 3 months period and now thy will go for 18k gear score with new update and so on... No point to discuss further. We played in legacy before too so we know how these gear making progress work. Your x3 account will not make you to make lots of gold even you have tons of free time in real life to make these gears that you need minimum +900k gold while everything is supposed to be harder for AAU with labor and bound things etc. But, who are we kidding really? If they ban these people too then noone will be left in AAU or legacy servers. Again, normal legal players suffered the most in everything... Every server is dead, AH is one of the best way to check it that everything is overpriced and farms are empty, open world is empty etc.
    You need 3750 gold/day to get that 900k. And one of your character will reach 180k weaponry to craft that erenor gear (in that time that character will not make good money)= you will generate that 3750 gold in your 1 alt. Or you have real good friends who will sacrifice that +1 account to level up proficiency than they will work free for you because they are nice guys/girls. Its totally real and fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmage View Post
    I do agree that paying for DLC while they gave the impression that a one time purchase was all that was needed is misleading. I don't think that they're making enough in sales. In fact I see more players leaving. There is just not enough content and more of the same grind with an altered title. However you do see games like Guild Wars that while you buy the base game, expansions are also paid content. But obviously the studio behind GW2 is a bigger company. If there was new land/zones, new races like we were promised when Jake Song was around and maybe a balanced out class system instead of being ran by mageballs and Ebonsongs it might be different and worth the fee. I myself and in between paying for the update or just saying the heck with it and wait for New World and the many other titles launching this year. It's unfortunate because I have been around since day one on legacy. Seen the game change for the better in many aspects. But there is still so much lacking and I'm not sure the upcoming update with it being not as big as they make it out to be worth the money. I would pay for new races and new zones. But not access to next tier and a new instance. I'm not even all the way past Legendary yet on my gear. But yeah. This is probably going to push a lot of people away so don't be surprised when land starts opening up even more and they need to merge servers. Or they'll let it die and sit there like the last frest start servers. But who knows? They probably don't even read these part of the forums and we're just talking amongst ourselves.

What a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Gamigo is a rich ♥♥♥♥♥. Just look at what they earned last year.
    Loratio from Exiled, Nuian
    Server: Gildaron

I was eager to play the new update with my 7 friends. But right now we're just pissed.

Goodbye ArcheAge, u were a funny but short friend. #sad #lies
    Loratio from Exiled, Nuian
    Server: Gildaron

Well, here in the US, and in a number of other countries, you can't convict somebody of a crime without PROOF. In my example, Trion factually had proof that my account had received an illegal item. THAT is proof.

However, Looking at someone else's gear is NOT proof that they did anything against the rules to obtain it. You throw around numbers with literally NO explanation or data to support them. That's NOT proof.

You haven't interviewed anyone and had them explain what they specifically did to get the gear they own. Try doing that, and then you can claim they broke some rules - IF they did.

Trion tried something similar with Rift back in 2017 with the Prophecy of Ahnket expansion. Rift was F2P at the time but they charged a fee for the expansion. About a year later they made the expansion free for all players. You can probably wait Gamigo out and eventually get this new content for free.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Well, here in the US, and in a number of other countries, you can't convict somebody of a crime without PROOF. In my example, Trion factually had proof that my account had received an illegal item. THAT is proof.

However, Looking at someone else's gear is NOT proof that they did anything against the rules to obtain it. You throw around numbers with literally NO explanation or data to support them. That's NOT proof.

You haven't interviewed anyone and had them explain what they specifically did to get the gear they own. Try doing that, and then you can claim they broke some rules - IF they did.
    Gamigo can find proof just it never tried it. You can check resource transfers. Money or valuable item transfers in mail from 2+ accounts to 1 account (alts to main) = autoban. This 15-17k opbjects didn't use only small "gifts" in last months. Problem solved.

Create (or use better) auto detection system!: Use daily or /transaction limits and you can ignore false positive bans! (example: any 5 gold/day transfers or all valuable items will trigger the system). + remove p2p trades of valuable items. (example: consumables are tradeables but only in 5/trade packs and 2-3+ transactions flag target character as suspicious and store logs to later investigations). Lock all overpriced or underpriced trades for longer time or ban source and target accounts! (only in higher value items and in high prices of low value materials. No more potato vs 1500 golds or erenor weapon vs 1 gold at 4:00 to cheat p2p restrictionsof this version). But WRITE RULES TO THE ToS!. If you accept limited trades you can't dodge when you will get ban when you buy gold (oh, I am sorry. you have many "friends", right?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast