Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Garden Related FAQ

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Garden Related FAQ

Q: When do pre-orders end?
    A: Pre-orders end with the release of the Garden of the Gods update on June 11th, 2020.

Q: Can I still purchase the Garden of the Gods DLC Packs after June 11th, 2020?
    A: The Pre-Order Garden of the Gods DLC Packs, with the pre-order exclusive items, including titles, title icons and the pet will no longer be available, but regular Garden of the Gods DLC Packs can be purchased to gain access to the DLC content.

Q: Do I gain access to ArcheAge: Unchained if I purchase the Garden of the Gods DLC?
    A: No, the general game access for ArcheAge: Unchained is not included with the Garden of the Gods DLC Packs.
    You may purchase access to ArcheAge: Unchained and the Garden of the Gods DLC separately, or benefit from the ArcheAge: Unchained - Garden of the Gods Editions, which include both access to ArcheAge: Unchained and the Garden of the Gods DLC at a discounted price.

Q: Does the Noble Blossomhoof mount in the Archeum Pack have any special abilities?
    A: Other than its stunning appearance, the Noble Blossomhoof has no special benefits, compared to the existing mounts available in ArcheAge: Unchained. The mount's skills resemble those of the Lilyut Horse or Green Elk, as example.

Q: What is the difference between the ArcheAge: Unchained and ArcheAge Packs?
    A: The ArcheAge: Unchained Packs grant strictly cosmetic items and grant access to the Garden of the Gods DLC content, while the ArcheAge Legacy Packs grant useful benefits, such as Patron time, Tempering Charms and other items, along with the DLC access.

Q: Where can I buy the Garden of the Gods DLC Packs for ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: The Garden of the Gods DLC Packs can be purchased on Steam or the Glyph store.

Q: How do I create a character on the new Fresh Start Servers (NA: Stena and EU: Crazzian)? Do I need to make a new account?
    A: You don't need to create a new account. You can create a character for the Fresh Start Servers (Stena and Crazzian) on your existing account for ArcheAge: Unchained, but you will need an available character slot and the Gold or Archeum DLC Package.
    We are currently evaluating the option to allow a limited amount of Character Slot Scroll purchases, in order to prevent the potential necessity to delete existing characters.

Q: Since the ArcheAge: Unchained - Garden of the Gods Packs offer a discount for people who purchase both the game access and the DLC as a bundle, are there also any discounts for the standalone DLC Packs?
    A: There are no discounts planned for the Garden of the Gods DLC Packs.

Q: I purchased a Pre-Order Garden of the Gods DLC Pack/ArcheAge: Unchained - Garden of the Gods Edition. How do I get my items, access to the game and DLC?
    A: If you purchased an ArcheAge: Unchained - Garden of the Gods Edition, you will receive access to ArcheAge: Unchained immediately.
    The access to the content for the Garden of the Gods DLC will become available on the release day.
    If you purchased a Pre-Order Garden of the Gods DLC Pack, you will have to log into Glyph on the release day and claim your items, which then will be delivered to your character via in-game mail.
    If you purchased a Pre-Order Garden of the Gods DLC Pack on Steam, the items will be delivered to the first character logged in via in-game mail.

Q: Will the Noble Blossomhoof mount from the Archeum Pack become available for Diligence Coins later?
    A: For now the only way to obtain the mount is through the Garden of the Gods Archeum DLC Pack.

Q: Can I buy multiple Garden of the Gods DLC Packs?
    A: If you wish to obtain all items offered in the Garden of the Gods DLC Packs, you can purchase the Silver, Gold and Archeum DLC Pack once per account.

Q: Are there any plans for server merges or character transfers?
    A: There are currently no plans for server merges or character transfers.

Q: When can I expect the Garden of the Gods update to become available on PTS for testing?
    A: There is currently no date decided for PTS to receive the Garden of the Gods update yet. Once a final decision is made, we will be sure to update our community on the forums and Discord.

Q: What's the difference between the ArcheAge: Unchained and Legacy ArcheAge version of the Garden of the Gods update?
    A: The content for the Garden of the Gods update is the same for both versions of ArcheAge, but players on ArcheAge: Unchained will have to purchase one of the DLC Packs in order to gain access to the content locked behind the Garden's gates.

Q: Do people who purchase the Pre-Order Packs get an advantage over people who purchase after release?
    A: Players who purchase a Pre-Order Pack will receive exclusive titles, title icons and a pet, but none of these items provide any advantage. The pet is categorized as housepet and provides no special skills.

Q: Where can I find the Patch Notes for the Garden of the Gods update?
    A: Once we are closer to the release date, we will provide the Patch Notes for the Garden of the Gods update in the usual section of the forum.

Q: How much do the Garden of the Gods DLC Packs cost?
    A: Garden of the Gods Silver DLC Pack: $15.99/€15,99
    Garden of the Gods Gold DLC Pack: $29.99/€29,99
    Garden of the Gods Archeum DLC Pack: $59.99/€59,99

Q: When will 'Part 3' of the Garden of the Gods be available in ArcheAge?
    A: Our Garden of the Gods update contains what players know as part 1 and part 2 of the garden from the Korean version. Part 3 is future update that we'll be seeing soon, and we'll have announcements regarding the date and specific contents of that in the future.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    AAU Fresh Start FAQ:

Q: When do the Fresh Start servers open?
    A: The Fresh Start servers will launch with the Garden of the Gods on June 11th.

Q: What are the Fresh Start server names?
    A: NA's Fresh Start server is 'Stena' and EU's Fresh Start server is 'Crazzian'

Q: Will the Fresh Start Servers be sharing cross-world instances with existing servers?
    A: The new Fresh Start servers for Unchained will not be connected to the same instance pool as existing servers. This means Arenas, Dungeons, Raids, and the Garden will all be localized only to the fresh start server, with no cross over to existing servers. They may be connected at a later date based upon the server’s growth.

Q: Will Labor be shared or separate on old servers and the fresh starts?
    A: Account-based labor is shared across all servers, including Fresh Start. However, server-specific labor pools that are increased by items such as Server Labor Rechargers are not shared between different worlds.

Q: If the Fresh Servers have too long of a queue, will more servers be introduced?
    A: We are not currently planning on opening more than 1 world per region at this time.

Q: Will there be a landlock, if so, for how long?
    A: Yes, there will be a housing restriction in place at the opening of the server. We will provide the specific date/time shortly, but expect to see it handled similarly to all server starts in the recent past.

Q: Will the ArchePass be restricted at the beginning of the Fresh Starts?
    A: Currently there are ongoing discussions about the restrictions, if any, regarding the ArchePass for the Fresh Start Servers. Once we get more information about the ArchePass, we will forward the information and update the answer to this question.

Q: Will world bosses [such as the DGS] be disabled at the beginning of the Fresh Start?
    A: There is no plan to restrict these bosses at the beginning of Fresh Start.

Q: Will there be name reservations or Character creation be available for the Fresh Start Servers?
    A: No, name reservation and pre-creation of characters will not be available for the Fresh Start.

Q: How many characters can I have on the Fresh Start Servers?
    A: You can only have one character on the Fresh Start Servers at this time.
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Closed Thread