+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fall of Hiram City not popping since maintenance

Fall of Hiram City not popping since maintenance

As stated in the title, FoH hasnt popped for anyone on Ezi since the maintenance yesterday. Please check it !

And now halcy not working. It worked fine after maintenanec yesterday but so far this lunchtime all we get is 'not enough'3 times..and this with 15 pages in recruit.

Past experience is that u are very bad at noticing when we post stuff like this and that it now wont be fixed until monday. Prove me wrong !

Red dragon seems to be broke as well

Quote Originally Posted by slapusheadus View Post
    Red dragon seems to be broke as well
    yep , "not enough" too and RD never does that

Had the same problem with the Hereafter Rebellion yesterday. Haven't checked today.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Gamigo had minor issues last night and it turned instanced dungeons off.

"Dear Adventurers!

We are aware of various instances of instability on the EU and NA AAU servers. This is currently being investigated by our teams.

Due to instability of our instance worlds, we will be temporarily closing them while we investigate the causes. During this time, it is recommended not to queue for cross-server instances as they will not function. Thank you for your patience and when we have further information then we will let you know!
    iArchesYesterday at 11:48 PM

CosmoToday at 2:50 AM
    We are currently investigating the drops we are seeing on NA, once we have further information we will let you guys know! As always, thanks for your patience and for sticking with us.
    CosmoToday at 4:12 AM
    Hello all!

We will be opening the Instance server for NA in order to gather further logs to determine instability causes.
    We do expect further drops and it is recommended to keep this in mind when queuing for cross server content.

~The ArcheAge Team
    iArchesToday at 5:07 PM
    Hello everyone,
    As an update regarding to the instance stability, the team is currently testing a potential fix to resolve the crashing of the instance servers. We'll keep you updated on any further news regarding this potential fix!"

And where was this posted ? I see nothing on these forums and nothing in Dev Tracker. Gamigo, Ill remind you that we shouldnt have to sign up to other social media to find out what is going on.

Discord News

I don't follow Discord. Why would they post something so important there instead of their own forums?

Well I'm sure if I looked harder I would find plenty of other threads complaining about Gamigos use of other social media and failure to copy the info to this forum, but heres just one:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...hlight=discord

and to quote from this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I'm sorry you feel that we are making you use other channels for news about ArcheAge: Unchained.

We try our best to make sure the restarts and maintenances are announced on all channels! This includes our Social Media and Discord, as well as our forums.
    If you have any feedback that you think could improve this communication, feel free to let us know!
    So feedback :

cntrl C for copy and cntrl V for paste...difficult huh !!!

+ Reply to Thread