+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Garden of the Gods DLC Official Feedback Thread

Hunter of Phunts

Well
    As most allready wrote, i do agree that it is perfectly fine with paied expansions, but the fact just is, as allready saied, theres simply not enough to call that an expansion, even tho XL claim it was 6 years in the making (the usual time a complete AAA MMO is created from scratch), it just isnt.
    Most B2P games with no P2W elements usualy uses this model, nothing new, perfectly fine, but it just isnt an expansion.
    Allso i could justify paying the small amount, even if it isnt an expansion.. BUT!

And here is the BUT.

Libary
    Lib, laggy as hell when it was open, fix was to close it ?, this game aint new, it never lagged like that in Legacy when i played there, so it should have ben fixed by now.
    This is content, just lost
    In contrast, you want us to pay to get more content, but yet you take some of the midway content away?
    Here would be where i put in the idea to make lib an instance server, but we will get back to that further down.
    Since you charge 15 euro for this new DLC, would that mean i shoud have 10 euro back for my missing libary ?

Halcyona
    Lag fest, when the instance server is up.
    Again, your running an older game, not reinventing the wheel, this shoud work by now!

Instance server
    How, just how can it be down so often.

Fresh Server
    Noone asked for this, and why would they ?, most server are bleeding players to the point where you can have so much land for yourself you could claim yourself as king of your own zone.
    Why would you give people YET another reason to scatter
    Theres a LONG waittime to get into the Drillcamp PVP area, and it only needs a few players, same goes for most other instance PVP stuff.

Gamigo, we would like problems to be fixed, not an expansion, not a new server, not loose more players due to a paywall.
    Price your costumes right, and put more of it in the marketplace, ask your Trionwolds remaining staff how to price it, they know from RIFT. People will buy, but not for any price, even in RIFT they had costumes with basic looks in, and they did sell.
    And put some useful stuff in the archepass premium.

You are heading down the same well you fished this game up from, stop dumping it down there again, you know where it leads.

I dont have a problem with paying for expansions or DLC. I am more than happy to pay for content if it allows the owners of the game to continue to develop and maintain the game. I done mind paying for cosmetics if they are good and anything else if its useful and not P2W. Hell, I would even pay to change the server times so the current content that I have already paid for is at a reasonable time in the evening!!

So, In my opinion, paying with real money should not be the only way to access the DLC, because we have not get any "real update" since the launch, I know it is a huge update but that is what we all should be getting all this time. I have a suggestion on making money and keeping your promise at the same time.

Make it available on the Diligence Shop!!!
    We all going to update the game and getting the map, we just cannot access it without the DLC am I right? Just put whatever is letting us to access the new map on the diligence shop. Like a ticket, "using this ticket grant you the ability to access Garden of the Gods permanently." Something like that, and people who want to spend their diligence on other goods can pay for the DLC, this seems like a win-win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenGor View Post
    So, In my opinion, paying with real money should not be the only way to access the DLC, because we have not get any "real update" since the launch, I know it is a huge update but that is what we all should be getting all this time. I have a suggestion on making money and keeping your promise at the same time.

Make it available on the Diligence Shop!!!
    We all going to update the game and getting the map, we just cannot access it without the DLC am I right? Just put whatever is letting us to access the new map on the diligence shop. Like a ticket, "using this ticket grant you the ability to access Garden of the Gods permanently." Something like that, and people who want to spend their diligence on other goods can pay for the DLC, this seems like a win-win for me.
    It is not beneficial for everyone because the diligence coins can be obtained without the need to buy anything for real money in the game and it is what the company is needing so they put it up for sale.

"Fix" the prices of bunny mounts or make them untradeables!
    140 dilligence coins vs "fastest upgraded" mount speed+ full armor set and tradeable is totally broken. AND this mounts can "cheat" in hereafter rebellions with gate!
    If you want to keep it tradeable make it expensive (400 is the default 11,5m/s mount without armor. Give use bunny vs 600 coins!) or remove this mounts from shop! You made it "mandatory". Do you want to see terrifying horde of giant rabbits everywhere?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    "Fix" the prices of bunny mounts or make them untradeables!
    140 dilligence coins vs "fastest upgraded" mount speed+ full armor set and tradeable is totally broken. AND this mounts can "cheat" in hereafter rebellions with gate!
    If you want to keep it tradeable make it expensive (400 is the default 11,5m/s mount without armor. Give use bunny vs 600 coins!) or remove this mounts from shop! You made it "mandatory". Do you want to see terrifying horde of giant rabbits everywhere?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbzSif78qQ
    Wouldn't it be even worse if they did that? Players who got it before your change would have an advantage over those who didn't.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Wouldn't it be even worse if they did that? Players who got it before your change would have an advantage over those who didn't.
    If Gamigo uses same shop in every AAU server this is the only solution. New server need balanced environment. If new server can use different "checklist" than remove this item temporally or change the prices! +pices are not static. If you bought it/them you had luck. That was "seasonal" price.
    Old content is not reason to keep broken things and ignoring balance changes.

Selling "high end" content in any low effort shop is bad thing. If we want better items/mounts/pets use in game system instead of "full kit" shop products! Sell "designs" and let us craft it with in game resources (example rabbit design +anygallant anima = Giant monster rabbit mount). But this is change in game and it's not simple "check in - check out" list in shop. Gamigo will never change it and I don't think it will ask it from XLGames.

You're right. I just didn't realize you were talking about the FS server and not the DLC in general.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Is FS going to have character name reservation? Or is it just make em and hope for the best at Launch ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast