+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Garden of the Gods Official Feedback Thread

DLC = you will have right to log in to Garden area and you can start character in new server. End of the story. This is the insane big fat hard OP "DLC" in Gamigo's house.

(= if you don't pay you can't upgrade your gear to T5 hiram or T4 (or 3 is the next tier?) erenor. Gamigo blocks contents of b2p accounts now)

patchnotes missing language proficiency increase from 10k to 12k

If you dont work in improving some major things like reducing daily questing time to improve the gearing process ( at least to a certain point ) how and why i should buy DLC since i'll need amounts of weeks to hit the lategamecontent anyway duo to the fact that i have limited time playing AAU on a daily base.

I need to farm gold, i need to farm hiram gear infusions daily and for both processes I need amounts of labor points. Next to that there are Honor points to farm. So Im asking how and why a new player should buy your stuff since playing the current content will maybe take one to three years for an average player to hit the lategamecontent?

Let me tell You this. You grind one week, maybe 2 or 3 weeks. But then you are bored to do same stuff hours and hours again. Fun fact: You MUST do it, since you need a certain Gear Score that people dont Kick you out of dungeon finder groups, you can join open world activities,you can protect yourself in pvp, and to do the stuff that the majority of the people are doing. There is no time to enjoy the big sandbox-world, If you have o.a. 3 hours time to play daily which you must Invest to farming,questing and grinding. At least If you want to progress to be able to enjoy more content of the Game.

This is the point of view of a new Player who plays AAU for 3 weeks now.

... Im ready and happy to pay more.. but you have to work for the community to earn money. Otherwise your project AAU will fail in the long term run.

I love Archeage and I've been playing Unchained since launch! Why not have a VIP sub to unchained???? Other games have it! Make it a VIP archepass model! I know ESO have a bottomless material inventory only plus one furniture statue once per month and that's it!!!! Archeage: Unchained could have a similar thing... VIP subers could have ++inventory only active when subbed! And maybe the whole 3 premium archepasses with something extra... dunno what... all vanity stuff such a furniture, those manastorms we need to "make" mounts. Afterall mounts are pretty much all vanity, right? Why make it so hard to get them???? Have a good bunch rare!! Very rare! But make a few good looking ones with not only 400 dili but also making it easier to acquire manastorms and why not sell mounts with credits??? I know people will buy them! I would! Maybe dont sell mount gear tho! Let us get mount gear in the game, with dili, crafted. AND Unchained need more costumes!!!! I know Korean version have plenty bring them to US!!!!!!
    "We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails."

World Boss timer are still bad.
    It is not because they spawn 30 minutes earlier that mean it is good.
    No one gonna play FS or continue to play legacy/unchained if you don't make GOOD timer cmn..
    You got 2 month to fix them.

Are they going to announce a character name reservation? Or is it just make em and name em at launch?

Nice job as usual, Gamigo

Great loading screen, for standard ArcheAge
    Attached Images

the point penalty is horrible, you spending 40m to up your level and 1 death destroy everything. i can understand 100 200 300 points but not 1 rank.

Glorious Hiram Scrolls, 5% base then +2% per attempt seems a bit low to me... folks who have gotten to this point have already dumped a shedload of time, labour and gold into their gear, I'd expect the same as other scrolls (10% + 5% per attempt)

No conversion of Essence's or Scrolls up to Glorious.. again most folk who are ready to upgrade their Glorious Hiram gear really only need these... - meaning no point in them engaging with any other content right now, an oversight?
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Make raids who have been formed outside the Garden can enter the garden as that raid and can do the dailies and content together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast