+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Garden of the Gods Official Feedback Thread

Nichts schlimmeres als Garten der Götter. Leider sind 80% der Spieler im Garten nur AFK um diese Infusionen zu bekommen. Man steht ca. 5 Std. herum um Level 6 zu erreichen. Wer dann noch einen zweiten und dritten Rechner hat, der kann ja mit seinem anderen Accounts spielen.
    Wenn es aber das nur wäre. Auf Gildaron gibt es Spieler mit 10 und mehr Accounts. Sie können, wie man sieht in nullkomma nichts ihre Rüstung hochspielen. Was das Gold anbelangt liegen diese Leute bei unmgen an Gold. Eine tägliche Einnahme oft von 20k und mehr täglich. Namen könnte ich zur Genüge nennen, doch leider schafft es Gamigo nicht, diese Leute zu bannen und komplett mit all seinen Accounts aus dem Spiel zu löschen. Weiterhin sind die die Unmengen AccountsSpieler unter anderem auch noch Goldverkäufer. Es wird nichts getan.
    In nur innerhalb 7 Monaten auf 18k Gearscore zu kommen, sagt mir, das etliche Accounts und nicht nur 3 Accounts zum Spielen einem zur Verfügung stehen.
    Ich werde ArcheAge den Rücken drehen. Schade drum - aber für mich ist das keine Spielweise - erstmal Afk stehen, dann zig Accounts besitzen um an Gold zu kommen und dieses dann auch noch verkaufen. Die Leute arbeiten nicht real im Leben, wenn sie durchgehend 16 Stunden mit ihren Accounts online sind. Aber somit werden alle beschissen. Gamigo, Trion, andere Spieler, Staat - weil die Schwarzverdientes Geld ist.
    In diesem Sinne....

event schedule running 11pm till 2am in EU. Good luck with your launch.

WARNING to all who want to play. Expect 3 months of mind numbing dailys. Do not expect to reach endgame as all content for events is locked from 11pm till 2am for the last 7+ months. Gamigo have little care for me or you it appears. If you are unemployed/have no life then roll on you found your perfect game.

Unhappy

I don't know what happened but ever since the GoG started, I get booted out after 2 or 3 minutes. I uninstalled both the game and Glyph, but the Gods are still throwing me out. I had to log in 4 times just to pay my taxes so I wouldn't lose my house and farms. If anyone has an idea of what to do, please let me know. I am hardly getting any game time since it takes so long to get into the game to begin with.
    Thanks in advance for any help on this.
    And by the way, I haven't put in a ticket for this because it takes to long for anyone to get back to you. Hoping I can find some help quickly.

extreamly boring patch. death causing you to lose SO MANY points is just a big joke, every1 either dodge pvp or group up in redicolus numbers that make it not fun for either side of the fight. people are just afk in the new zone you worked so hard to make and your game is dying cause of it. i would bring down the points lost upon death to the ♥♥♥♥ing floor. if we lost the same amount of points we gained upon killing some1 then it would make people actually wanna go to garden and engage in pvp and have fun, compared to the current situation where u are supposed to have like a godly kda to gain points. right now u go garden only to afk and thats just a failure in design.

Also, death in the garden results in the loss of all progress, not just one rank.
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Quote Originally Posted by YalTheCat View Post
    Also, death in the garden results in the loss of all progress, not just one rank.
    Hmm? I die and i lose 1 rank

Quote Originally Posted by YalTheCat View Post
    Glorious Hiram Scrolls, 5% base then +2% per attempt seems a bit low to me... folks who have gotten to this point have already dumped a shedload of time, labour and gold into their gear, I'd expect the same as other scrolls (10% + 5% per attempt)

No conversion of Essence's or Scrolls up to Glorious.. again most folk who are ready to upgrade their Glorious Hiram gear really only need these... - meaning no point in them engaging with any other content right now, an oversight?
    yup.. and if you're like me; you need no scrolls from WHM/EHM but would like to have a reason to group with friends there. I really have a hard time in the garden of death and find my time there a waste. The garden reminds me of why I quit playing before (pre Hiram)... the reward for effort took the fun out of the game. My computer skill is somewhat lacking and I find the garden very frustating.

I guess the point is... If think you're ready for the garden be ready for an ♥♥♥♥♥ wupen and some very slow progression.

And why can't we recall from the garden??

Not a fan of this update at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    when you got let''s say rank 3 with 2k points in progress you will lose the 2k points and go to rank 2.

Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    Hmm, I must be bugged then, every time I die I drop to rank 0 reward 0 progress.,.

Edit: this has happened from rank 7..
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3