View Poll Results: Would you like the 3 account rule to be changed for FS?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like to play with only 1 account

7 46.67%
  • No, I like playing with 3 accounts

8 53.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple accounts rule in FS

Multiple accounts rule in FS

If they changed the rules to 1 account only. You will no longer need to grind *3. You would be able to keep up with the rest of the players on the server without using alts. You will actually be be able to enjoy the game.

The only difference between an alt and a gold seller is the owner of the account. The actions they do and the purpose for them is the same. If they say they cannot enforce 1 account rule because they cannot find alts that means they cannot find gold sellers.

You can trade and you can share resources. = Gamigo can'T (don't want to) detect who are friends or goldsellers. Shared lands let you cheat with lands, crafting requests let you cheat with labor points and proficiency requirements. p2p trades and AH let you trade gold and all tradeable items in fake in game prices or you can send erenor weapon as "free gift to your friend" in mail. Gamigo/trino never control TARGET accounts. How do you plan to keep players in 1 account?

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    You can trade and you can share resources. = Gamigo can'T (don't want to) detect who are friends or goldsellers. Shared lands let you cheat with lands, crafting requests let you cheat with labor points and proficiency requirements. p2p trades and AH let you trade gold and all tradeable items in fake in game prices or you can send erenor weapon as "free gift to your friend" in mail. Gamigo/trino never control TARGET accounts. How do you plan to keep players in 1 account?
    The same way they keep hackers away from the game. With punishment. This is done on a best effort thing. Do they have a 100% way of catching hackers? No. They just ban whoever they catch. That creates fear inside the players and reduces the hackers up to almost 0.

It is even easier to reduce the alts and gold sellers to a minimum. They have data about all the transaction a player has been part of.
    1 Change the rules. Things like "free gifts to your friend should not be allowed". If they allow such thing they are allowing not only alts but gold selling too.
    2 Once a week review a few (no more than 5) of the players with top GS that have been reported.
    3 Each week create a report ranking players based on a formula calculating how likely they are to be alts. Review the top 5 and take action. The report I am mentioning can easily be automatically generated and calculated based on things like: time played, resources earned, resources transferred, gear score, quests completed, monsters killed, and probably much more things like these that they have.

Do they need to ruin the whole game for everyone just because there will be a few players that find a way to go around the rules? If that is the case they should allow hackers and exploiters...

I can't be the only person that plays multiple accounts for fun, each account is given as much love as the other, none are used to make just money or further the other, i like it because different toons/builds i actually enjoy the game and i dont grind anything cause that's not how i play, there seems to be such greed in this game it's unbelievable, for me there is no interest in that.

A game is not suppose to be work its suppose to be fun and that's my only aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    I can't be the only person that plays multiple accounts for fun, each account is given as much love as the other, none are used to make just money or further the other, i like it because different toons/builds i actually enjoy the game and i dont grind anything cause that's not how i play, there seems to be such greed in this game it's unbelievable, for me there is no interest in that.

Ok I get that some players are like that. But to do what you like you have Legacy servers and Uncahined servers. Why can't we get a single normal server so we can play without multiple accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post

I totally agree and play the same way,I guess the only benefit I gain from my alts are the extra labor on big projects. I can share the jobs between alts so I still have labor on my main to enjoy the game with
    Darknmystical kyrios elf

Quote Originally Posted by rewtew View Post
    If they changed the rules to 1 account only. You will no longer need to grind *3. You would be able to keep up with the rest of the players on the server without using alts. You will actually be be able to enjoy the game.

The only difference between an alt and a gold seller is the owner of the account. The actions they do and the purpose for them is the same. If they say they cannot enforce 1 account rule because they cannot find alts that means they cannot find gold sellers.
    I don't see it happening for a couple reasons. It will not stop Gold sellers or People from haven and Mult-accounts. They already have rules in place that prevent such things in AA and in AAU and it is either very hard to enforce or they may choose not to. Rules in AAU like the 3 account limit. Gold selling. and selling and buying account. And beside this game is not about keeping up with everyone else. The most important thing is they are into making money a rule of 1 account per FS will cost them a lot of money. As a company selling products why would you limit your sell when your the market to make money???????

@rewtew: The question shouldn't be if you "like" playing in one way or another, but whether you think which one is better for the game and the community.
    I like playing multiple characters because it makes me progress faster and it gives me the option to not use the best way to improve but rely on doing several low-rewarding things but on several characters.
    Still I voted for 1 account in your poll, because I think it would improve the game if everyone had to do it.
    And I think (but don't know) that it would make it easier to track people who break rules (multi-accounter, bots,...).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread