+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AAU Servers EU - English speaking players?

AAU Servers EU - English speaking players?

Which of the 5 EU servers got a decent to good English speaking population?

I've been trying AAU with the 3 day trial and the server(Alexander) i choose seems to have quite some non english in nation chat, my guess could be russian chat.

So what server to choose, to able to communicate using english?

Been playing AA for quite a while, but thinking of a switch to AAU as i'm not a dayli player and paying for patron to play 1 to 3 times each week seems a bit stupid to do.
    EU-Jakar

Comrade....

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzy View Post
    Which of the 5 EU servers got a decent to good English speaking population?

I've been trying AAU with the 3 day trial and the server(Alexander) i choose seems to have quite some non english in nation chat, my guess could be russian chat.

So what server to choose, to able to communicate using english?

Been playing AA for quite a while, but thinking of a switch to AAU as i'm not a dayli player and paying for patron to play 1 to 3 times each week seems a bit stupid to do.
    Yes off course you can, is eu in the end. On Halnaak and Alexander is prey huge Russian communities an they keep coming because their publisher killed AA in their region as *** here on legacy how ever they are huge amount of eng and germany speaking people + the game is on English.

Quite a few russian-speaking players on Alexander seem to prefer talking in /nation instead of /whisper /local /shout or other chanels. That doesn't mean that this is the main language of the playerbase. And it doesn't really matter since the people you interact with usually write in English (or, if they can't, it's usually not worth the time dealing with them anyway). If they can't speak English they usually stick to their same-language buddies. This also applies to a lot of speakers of other languages. It's something you have to deal with on any EU server.
    Simply find a guild and friends you feel comfortable dealing with on a daily basis.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

First of all thanks for the replys

@Valakas Using the 3 day AAU trial which also shows the game it self in English, but good to know there is a amount of english speaking people too

@Turambaredolas Gotta be that I noticed when I used the 3 day AAU trial, but yes there will be different languages on an EU server ofc.

@Adelphi but but I can't understand them comrades.... xD

Will probably start on Alexander and leave a slot open to explore the other EU servers.
    EU-Jakar

Gildaron chat is mainly English. you do some times get French, Turkish, German and Russian but I would say most chat is in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzy View Post
    First of all thanks for the replys

@Valakas Using the 3 day AAU trial which also shows the game it self in English, but good to know there is a amount of english speaking people too

@Turambaredolas Gotta be that I noticed when I used the 3 day AAU trial, but yes there will be different languages on an EU server ofc.

@Adelphi but but I can't understand them comrades.... xD

Will probably start on Alexander and leave a slot open to explore the other EU servers.
    on Alex you have more Russians than on Halnaak ))

+ Reply to Thread