+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 139

Thread: SYNAPSE ganking own faction.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    269

    SYNAPSE ganking own faction.

    Watch out for Synapse. They will gank their own faction. Five of them turned purple and ganked me for my tradepack. Despicable guild.
    People who cheat in on online games should be dragged into the street and shot.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    U.S. EST
    Posts
    38
    Unfortunately lots of groups do this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    112
    trade packs are fair game

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarathy View Post
    trade packs are fair game
    not if you kill your own faction to get it. that's what reds are for. kill them, there are plenty of them.
    People who cheat in on online games should be dragged into the street and shot.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    112
    Welcome to Archeage.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourist View Post
    not if you kill your own faction to get it. that's what reds are for. kill them, there are plenty of them.
    You're ******ed. It's a well-known fact that your faction will turn on you for a trade pack. It's part of the game.

  7. #7
    PvP in a PvP game?
    [BT] Black Talons "Through discipline, we prevail"
    Check out our latest video Here

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKo View Post
    PvP in a PvP game?
    5 to 1 ganking by your own faction can hardly be considered "pvp", but then, i'm beginning to fully understand just how toxick and ♥♥♥♥-ridden this community truly is. /shrug
    People who cheat in on online games should be dragged into the street and shot.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourist View Post
    Watch out for Synapse. They will gank their own faction. Five of them turned purple and ganked me for my tradepack. Despicable guild.
    By your same definition, 80% of guilds in the game are despicable. Whining about getting ganked by one guild over a pack is extremely childish and shows your lack of understanding of the true nature of this game. Get over yourself.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by kepala butoh View Post
    By your same definition, 80% of guilds in the game are despicable. Whining about getting ganked by one guild over a pack is extremely childish and shows your lack of understanding of the true nature of this game. Get over yourself.
    It's not whining, it's letting the server know about the ♥♥♥♥heads in synapse in an attempt to help spare other players the same irritation. 5 people ganking 1 person in their own faction for a single pack is "extremely childish" and shows just how petty and simple minded they really are.
    People who cheat in on online games should be dragged into the street and shot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts