+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SYNAPSE ganking own faction.

SYNAPSE ganking own faction.

Watch out for Synapse. They will gank their own faction. Five of them turned purple and ganked me for my tradepack. Despicable guild.
    People who cheat in on online games should be dragged into the street and shot.

Unfortunately lots of groups do this.

trade packs are fair game

Quote Originally Posted by Amarathy View Post
    trade packs are fair game
    not if you kill your own faction to get it. that's what reds are for. kill them, there are plenty of them.

Welcome to Archeage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist View Post
    not if you kill your own faction to get it. that's what reds are for. kill them, there are plenty of them.
    You're ******ed. It's a well-known fact that your faction will turn on you for a trade pack. It's part of the game.

PvP in a PvP game?
    [BT] Black Talons "Through discipline, we prevail"
    Check out our latest video Here

Quote Originally Posted by SyKo View Post
    PvP in a PvP game?
    5 to 1 ganking by your own faction can hardly be considered "pvp", but then, i'm beginning to fully understand just how toxick and ♥♥♥♥-ridden this community truly is. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist View Post
    Watch out for Synapse. They will gank their own faction. Five of them turned purple and ganked me for my tradepack. Despicable guild.
    By your same definition, 80% of guilds in the game are despicable. Whining about getting ganked by one guild over a pack is extremely childish and shows your lack of understanding of the true nature of this game. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kepala butoh View Post
    By your same definition, 80% of guilds in the game are despicable. Whining about getting ganked by one guild over a pack is extremely childish and shows your lack of understanding of the true nature of this game. Get over yourself.
    It's not whining, it's letting the server know about the ♥♥♥♥heads in synapse in an attempt to help spare other players the same irritation. 5 people ganking 1 person in their own faction for a single pack is "extremely childish" and shows just how petty and simple minded they really are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast