+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question regarding the "Glider Customization: Faelight Wings" from $59.99 DLC Pack

Question regarding the "Glider Customization: Faelight Wings" from $59.99 DLC Pack

I'm trying to get this wings on AAU since the game started. They ar finally available in the expensive $59.99 DLC pack from Garden of the Gods, but only as a glider skin, not the real thing.

I wanted to craft the real ones myself. In the game folio the design says it costs 2000 Gilda Coins, and i was willing to pay that (+ materials), but the Diamond Shoers Gilda Star Merchant is missing from the Unchained version of the game, so there is no way to buy that design yet.

The other option is to buy them with 200 Manastorm Crystal you slowly get from bulk opening Golden Chests. But the Manastorm Fountain Workbench from the Mirage Island is also missing from the Unchained version of the game, so there is no way to craft them like that either.

So the only option for the wings is to get the Glider Customizatin Skin from the $59.99 DLC, and put the image on another pair of wings.

My question is, what is that glider skin even compatible with? It says "glider" but since they are wings i'm guessing they are a "Magithopter" not a glider.

Can the "Faelight Wings" Skin replace a Magithopter of any shape or is it more like a paint job where it it can only imprint something in the same model? Because if that's the case there is nothing much it can be applied to.

I'm interested if it can be applied on the "Umbrella Magithopter". If i buy the 400 dilligence Umbrella, and apply the "Glider Customization: Faelight Wings" to it, will it replace all it's appearance and animations and still keep the Umbrella stats and skills?

Also if i try to upgrade the Umbrella, will i lose the Faelight Skin?

$59.99 is a lot of cash with very little information and i don't want to make a mistake since i am interested in nothing else from that DLC pack other then the wings. Can anyone answer a few of my questions about those Faelight Wings?

I want to know this as well. like does it still offer stealth, why is it a skin and not the real deal...

With magithopter it is usually like this:
    If they have exactly the same (not a similar one!) animation, then you can use them as images for one another. If their animation is unique you can't use any images on them or you can't even turn them into image items.

Example:
    All "small wings" can only be used as images on other "small wings" (and not on normal wings).

I am 100% sure that Faelight Wings fall into the "normal wings" category (because I have them on legacy) while the umbrella might be unique (but definitely not "normal wings")

PS: The Faelight Wings have a good starting boost as well as an invisibility skill so you might consider using them as they are.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    PS: The Faelight Wings have a good starting boost as well as an invisibility skill so you might consider using them as they are.
    I can't use them as they are since they don't exist yet on Unchained. Only the image of them will exist in the following DLC.

And paying $59.99 for only the image without knowing if it can only be applied to "normal wings" is too much of a gamble. I need more information

Quote Originally Posted by nymph View Post
    I can't use them as they are since they don't exist yet on Unchained. Only the image of them will exist in the following DLC.
    Sorry, I forgot about that even though you mentioned it before.

"Normal wings" that are available on Unchained right now: "Astra Wings" "Titan Wings" "Furious Titan Wings" + maybe "Crystal Wings" (However if you should get your hands on the Titan Wings or their upgrades you would most likely not use an image on them)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I told iArches in discord when the eagle and rocket glider came out in diligence shop that this glider is NEEDED to counter those 2. PLEASE ADD THE REAL FAELIGHT WINGS INTO THE GAME MAN!!!!

Ye i'm not getting that pack less its the real deal with the wings, why are they only giving us a skin it can't be p2w surely.

+ Reply to Thread