+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: New server and DLC questions

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,891

    New server and DLC questions

    I have some questions. Can we get real answers before we pay big moneys?


    1. Do we get Garden of Gods (minimum 14k GS) map and quests in new server?
    if yes
    1.a. Do we play with players of legacy and old AAU servers in this map?: if yes than this will break whole progression and in game economy? If we can join to party/raid than this contents will be easy power leveling for weak new characters. If we can trade in this area than this is resource transfer between servers(!!!)
    1.b. Do this contents have log in requirements? (like in other dungeons and instances. Example: 14k GS or 8k GS)

    2. How can we upgrade our original "Full content without any DLC or expansion costs" silver packages to real full content New server account? What is the cost of upgrade?
    Silver-gold Difference of packages of old accounts = pack price of NEW ACCOUNT. If we can convert silver pack in lower prices than write it in your shop!

    3. Character slots of new server
    Do you use any character restrictions in new server? (example: maximum 1 or 2 character in this server). If not but we will get character slot scrolls than this offer will change NOTHING: If we keep old characters we will lose in new server's competition. If we delete all characters first than we lose progression of last 8 months.

    4. Do you change any character bound restrictions to account bound in new server?
    Alt characters of same account give us "Unfair advantages" vs average players. It's not optional now. Chose it or you will be in disadvantages! Change nonsense character bound limits to account bound, please!
    High income sources now:
    - vocation /family quests: vocation, cargo, onyx
    - dungeon daily limits: star/moon/sunlight archeums, synthium materials, lunagems
    - honor: insane income/CHARACTER. lunagems
    - ArchePass
    - BSB

    5. Do you use REAL customer service and do you control accounts in new server or do you let us cheat with multiple accounts and buy golds without ban like in "old" AAU servers?
    Cheaters destroy game and you do NOTHING! If you think that 15-18k GS came from 3 accounts than you should try something else in your working life. Game market is not your business.
    Your near zero support makes huge damage too. Your feedback and resolve problem times are a bad jokes now.

    6. Can we use 3 accounts/"player" now or do you change it?

    7. Do you keep crafting request system and workbenches in game?
    This is labor trade option and you let us use more than 3 accounts without control now. Working for "free" is not real trade. That is new form of goldsellers transactions... or its simple cheat.

    8. Do we have chance to get original "balanced korean" recipes?
    Trino asked "Minor changes" in the past and we got this changes in all patch and in all servers. Cheap changes like 5 raw materials to 3 in processing (-40% costs of all crafts and buildings) and 100 gilda star cottages to 30 (cheap house upgrades and fast mass production in game. Landgrabbers without any real effort, unused lands + not enough lands for real active farmers. )

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1
    +1

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,303
    Only thing they clarified so far is number 3

    A :All Servers still have a maximum of 2 characters

    B :If you buy the character expansion scroll in Diligence shop, this gives the Account a 3rd character. Refer to rule A. You will Not be able to have 3 characters on a single Server.

    C :Only One (1) character expansion scroll can be purchased per Account

    D :That one expansion scroll character slot Can be used on Fresh Start, if you want.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,891
    New server will use 1 character slot limitation. If you buy gold dlc and you have 1 free slot you can join to new server. If you have 2 free slot than you can use 1 of 2 in new server. No option to use 2 characters in same account in new server.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,303
    So, (having both character slots used on Denistrious) by getting the scroll from diligence shop, and using it, I Will NOT be able to just put a character on Fresh Start? I have to buy the gold DLC ?

    EDIT: Lemme see if I have this straight. I need to buy the gold DLC, because that is the only way to access the Fresh Start server. But I Can't buy the pack because I don't have a character on the account to assign the pack to. I am assuming the character you assign the pack to gets the access to the Fresh Start?

    If I can't create the character ON the Fresh Start server, how can I apply the pack to allow it to be assigned to the Fresh Start server?

    How does this all work?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,891
    Just buy gold or archeum DLC! That will give you a rights to log in to new server WHEN IT WILL START. If you have free character slot in that time you can create character in new server. You can buy that 1 character scroll/account vs 50 diligence coins. Right click and you have +1 character slot. But character limit stay unchanged: 2 /old server and/or 1/new server is the maximum. If you have 2 characters you will not see +1 slot in your server. If you chose other server you can create character. If you exit from character creation without save you can see that 1 free character slot.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    I have some questions. Can we get real answers before we pay big moneys?


    1. Do we get Garden of Gods (minimum 14k GS) map and quests in new server?
    if yes
    1.a. Do we play with players of legacy and old AAU servers in this map?: if yes than this will break whole progression and in game economy? If we can join to party/raid than this contents will be easy power leveling for weak new characters. If we can trade in this area than this is resource transfer between servers(!!!)
    1.b. Do this contents have log in requirements? (like in other dungeons and instances. Example: 14k GS or 8k GS)

    2. How can we upgrade our original "Full content without any DLC or expansion costs" silver packages to real full content New server account? What is the cost of upgrade?
    Silver-gold Difference of packages of old accounts = pack price of NEW ACCOUNT. If we can convert silver pack in lower prices than write it in your shop!

    3. Character slots of new server
    Do you use any character restrictions in new server? (example: maximum 1 or 2 character in this server). If not but we will get character slot scrolls than this offer will change NOTHING: If we keep old characters we will lose in new server's competition. If we delete all characters first than we lose progression of last 8 months.

    4. Do you change any character bound restrictions to account bound in new server?
    Alt characters of same account give us "Unfair advantages" vs average players. It's not optional now. Chose it or you will be in disadvantages! Change nonsense character bound limits to account bound, please!
    High income sources now:
    - vocation /family quests: vocation, cargo, onyx
    - dungeon daily limits: star/moon/sunlight archeums, synthium materials, lunagems
    - honor: insane income/CHARACTER. lunagems
    - ArchePass
    - BSB

    5. Do you use REAL customer service and do you control accounts in new server or do you let us cheat with multiple accounts and buy golds without ban like in "old" AAU servers?
    Cheaters destroy game and you do NOTHING! If you think that 15-18k GS came from 3 accounts than you should try something else in your working life. Game market is not your business.
    Your near zero support makes huge damage too. Your feedback and resolve problem times are a bad jokes now.

    6. Can we use 3 accounts/"player" now or do you change it?

    7. Do you keep crafting request system and workbenches in game?
    This is labor trade option and you let us use more than 3 accounts without control now. Working for "free" is not real trade. That is new form of goldsellers transactions... or its simple cheat.

    8. Do we have chance to get original "balanced korean" recipes?
    Trino asked "Minor changes" in the past and we got this changes in all patch and in all servers. Cheap changes like 5 raw materials to 3 in processing (-40% costs of all crafts and buildings) and 100 gilda star cottages to 30 (cheap house upgrades and fast mass production in game. Landgrabbers without any real effort, unused lands + not enough lands for real active farmers. )
    #1 has been answered in their faq yes we get garden content on new server ... and there will be no cross server instance or zones. We don’t know if there will be a 14k GS requirement time enter the garden tho

    #2 you need the gold $30+ or higher garden DLC pack to access new server. You also need the base game if you are brand new to AAU for a total cost of $56

    3-4 From the sounds of it the new server will only be allowed 1 character per account the language used in the faq isn’t really clear on this.

    5 joke question they aren’t going to do anything different than before even if they say they will.

    6 3 account max lol... see answer 5

  8. #8
    Senior Member AeroSolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    Only thing they clarified so far is number 3

    A :All Servers still have a maximum of 2 characters

    B :If you buy the character expansion scroll in Diligence shop, this gives the Account a 3rd character. Refer to rule A. You will Not be able to have 3 characters on a single Server.

    C :Only One (1) character expansion scroll can be purchased per Account

    D :That one expansion scroll character slot Can be used on Fresh Start, if you want.
    you still need to buy the Gold pack to have fresh start access. but yea
    ~ Sainless Steel Deku ~

    8th - Tyrenos - Daku <Unforgivin> / <FLEX>
    7th - Kadum - Dekusol <Angelic Order>
    6th - ArcheRage - Dekusol <Save Our Souls> / <Panic>
    5th - Nui - Deku <A.S.E.S> / <Unforgiven>
    4th - Thunderwing - Aether <V E R I T A S> / <KGB>
    3rd - Reckoning - Arrow <Renegades> / <Epidemic> / <Plan B>
    2nd - Morpheus - Aether <Renegades> / <PRIME> / <POWER>
    1st - Kyrios - Aerosolz <Lithium>

    Note on Private Server: NEVER PLAY IT.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    You shouldn't buy gold or archeum DLC pack if access to server from first days isn't important for you. In worst case gamigo remove this pay barrier from fresh server after server start, sooner or later, to rescue server.

    P.S.
    Fresh start remains fresh only in few first minutes/hours/days depend on how fresh you want it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Rangora
    Posts
    2,891
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalChip View Post
    You shouldn't buy gold or archeum DLC pack if access to server from first days isn't important for you. In worst case gamigo remove this pay barrier from fresh server after server start, sooner or later, to rescue server.

    P.S.
    Fresh start remains fresh only in few first minutes/hours/days depend on how fresh you want it.
    Oh, that sweet naive new guy/girl...
    If you can join to the new server free later than it doesn't worth it. The primary objective in this new server is: be less loser in first short time period. If you don't care the whole rat race feeling just stay in old servers! Or join to the populated old servers and let your dead server be dead!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts