Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - May 28th

Quote Originally Posted by crazycmc View Post
    hahahaha bought this game 2 days ago. got to love running into this. I played legacy when it came out. not sure i made the right move with buying it. Man wish this game and bdo would merge.
    by BDO you mean the game where you endless grind to upgrade your gear so you can endless grind better until the next patch comes with new zones where you can endless grind more?

ETA on further downtime by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Suike View Post
    by BDO you mean the game where you endless grind to upgrade your gear so you can endless grind better until the next patch comes with new zones where you can endless grind more?
    ..This pretty much sounds like the baseline of almost EVERY MMO. You grind one way or another.

im @ my 10th day now. its getting boring since your daily routine is kinda much the same....... im def. out if a new mmo will come out

lol good luck with any MMO that is not similar. They all might seem fresh and new when you start, but then realize how repetitive it actually is. Although, if you are only 10 days in, I can tell you now you have not actually experienced everything you can with ArcheAge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitetsu View Post
    Hey,

i was doing my traderun when the message appeared that an emergency maintenance will be carried out. What will happen to my packs?
    Server: Alexander
    Like someone said they will drop OR if you don't see them, summon your vehicle if they were filled and sometimes they will still be in there.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Jergant

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Is it still OFF ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rubinho View Post
    Is it still OFF ??
    Still down. Check back in 9 mins.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Jergant

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

New ETA?

So I heard there were problems with the updates for EU. Any ETA on when NA will be back up and running?

BDO - Sad but true. Way too grindy of a game.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast