+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NERF ARCHERS and MAGES

NERF ARCHERS and MAGES

Too much damage.... just do it.

Stop crying.
    All talents have up and dawn site.
    It also has a lot to do with your gear score and play style.
    NO PAIN NO GAIN.

While this may be true, the classes are getting more and more imbalanced from how I see it.
    People have always been talking about imbalances of certain classes. I especially like how everyone was losing their mind about the damage of precision strike (battlerage) and now we have extremely-high-damage attacks that are also AOEs in other skill trees and almost no one complains about it even though the damage output is the same or higher than precision strike on a single enemy BUT it's against multiple enemies.

Mages and healers are able to easily solo groups of elite mobs in EHM while melees (idk about archers) have a way harder time dealing with the elites' buffs which pop as soon as they go into combat. (The buffs should simply be up all the time or be removed)

Mages are able to delete whole raids. In addition with the magic circle's teleportation they can even instantly escape after the attack which turns them into the a real "nuke" - a term that may have been used before but didn't mean attacks that hard.
    High-damge attacks like Crushing Waves (Malediction) go through structures and attack people e.g. behind walls, in imprison or boneyard while other skill tree's attack are not able to, don't have a lot of damage or can easily be avoided.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Developer XL Games and Publisher Trion Worlds.
    Now listen to what people say about ArcheAge.

I am new gamer in this game, played World of Warcraft/WOW 13 years in total.
    I can quickly give you the recipe for a better ArcheAge, without making the big changes ingame.

(1). DELETE labor points.
    Why: It kills the game and certainly does not make it better, It should be a fun game for all people, young, old, girl or boy everyone.
    Just by deleting this labor points. it will already be much more popular for everyone.

(2). Make it much easier / smarter to make:
    Gear, Boats, Houses, Glides, Farmhouse and much more.
    OBS: I'm not saying you should make it worse, again easier / smarter.
    Why: It should be a fun game for all people, young, old, girl or boy everyone and everyone should be able to figure it out.

(3). Open world pvp/land and Raid is the best.
    Why: Makes sure that every player, not only in PVP and but also in PVE gets the opportunity for good gear in the open world, which you can do by saying if you win in pvp, then you win some gifts in this gift you get Gear / Item Grade: Celestial - Divine - Epic - Legendary.
    If you want Myth and Eternal then you have to Crafting it. long long way to go.
    not all people like to build things / Crafting things.
    If you do it that way, then every player will and should help each other and it also makes the game more social, just like in instance / raid.
    !!! Again, It should be a fun game for all people, young, old, girl or boy everyone and everyone should be able to figure it out.

(4) Understanding Crafting!
    Why: Where can i get this item from ? where to go `? Help. Easy and faster.
    Again, It should be a fun game for all people, young, old, girl or boy everyone and everyone should be able to figure it out.

1234 - ABCD.
    I apologize many times for the bad English.

Best Regards
    MadHank.

No point to complain, in august patch u can re-roll to any class. Will be new armor and weapons conversion scrolls available for t5. And yes u head correctly weapon type change scrolls. Obviously u will not be able to convert a 2h to 1h and vice versa, but a 1h can be changed to anything related to 1h, where 2h can be changed into any type of 2h.

Mage nerf in Garden patch: check.
    Archer nerf in Garden patch. Nope. It will lose shield block when it attacks but it can move faster and it will get huge buffs +remove songcraft effects-remove all shield skill options

This is ArcherAge now...

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    This is ArcherAge now...
    I misread it first and thought you meant ArcheRage ^^'
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread