+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character Expansion Scroll Now Available for Diligence Coins

Character Expansion Scroll Now Available for Diligence Coins

Help me.

"Anyone who claimed the Bound Character Expansion Scroll and created the 3rd Character on a server that exceeds the 2 character server cap will have their most recently created character removed."

I didn't realize what they mean by that.
    I noticed this for the new server, but the rest is confusing to me.
    Well, my wife and I have 3 accounts together.
    What will happen now?
    Can I create more characters?
    But I couldn't create it before?
    Have 2 char in the same account?

Did you claim a Bound Character Expansion Scroll?
    Did you use it to create a 3rd character on the same server as your other 2 characters?

If you have to answer with "no" then it doesn't really matter to you.

The servers have a limit of 2 characters per server. This shouldn't change even with the introduction of the expansion scroll, but it seems like you could create a 3rd character on the server for a limited time today.

The plan was:
    *buy scroll
    *use scroll to create a 3rd character on another server (mostly fresh start) but not on the same server

What seems to have happened:
    *buy scroll
    *use scroll to create a 3rd character on any server (basically exceeding the 2 character limit per server)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Apparently the scroll must have become available before they announced the 'rules' concerning it.

And, apparently they did not think to Fix the servers so that it was not possible to create a third character on the same server.

IMHO

"Hello everyone,
    With today's maintenance for ArcheAge: Unchained we have added the possibility of purchasing a Bound Character Expansion Scroll for 50 Diligence. This scroll can only be purchased once per account.
    This scroll allows you to create a 3rd character, but please note that you can only have a maximum of 2 characters per server. This 3rd character can be used on the Fresh Start server if you wish, but it can be used on any server of your choice.

Anyone who claimed the Bound Character Expansion Scroll and created a 3rd Character on a server that exceeds the 2 character server cap will have their most recent created character removed. Additionally, if you have used the Bound Character Expansion Scroll you will not be refunded your Diligence Coins. If you have purchased it but have not yet used it, you can contact our support team at https://support.gamigo.com/ for assistance.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team"

For information.

+ Reply to Thread