+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sale on the new Character expansion scroll

Sale on the new Character expansion scroll

Currently, the Diligence shop shows the Character expansion scroll is on sale: Normally 100 coins, on sale for 50 coins.

However, the Fresh Start server is Not available yet.

Here's my question: IS the sale going to be going on when the Fresh Start opens, or will the sale be over by then ?

So what we have. This Character expansion scroll selling once per account, but suddenly we have a max 2 character restriction on AA:U servers. Scroll works, you can create a new character on any another server.
    Most infuriated the lack of information from the publisher.

"Hello everyone,
    With today's maintenance for ArcheAge: Unchained we have added the possibility of purchasing a Bound Character Expansion Scroll for 50 Diligence. This scroll can only be purchased once per account.
    This scroll allows you to create a 3rd character, but please note that you can only have a maximum of 2 characters per server. This 3rd character can be used on the Fresh Start server if you wish, but it can be used on any server of your choice.

Anyone who claimed the Bound Character Expansion Scroll and created a 3rd Character on a server that exceeds the 2 character server cap will have their most recent created character removed. Additionally, if you have used the Bound Character Expansion Scroll you will not be refunded your Diligence Coins. If you have purchased it but have not yet used it, you can contact our support team at https://support.gamigo.com/ for assistance.

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team"

Here you go.. they did big sheeeeeeeeet like always.

Short say.... the scroll is for the new fresh start server when the DLC comes out.

Typical German publisher behavior.

This is confusing then because i purchased 2 on different accounts i need to make those other toons ready for fresh start right? or should be able to at least no? without joining said server yet, but there is not a slot now available on my accounts for this extra slot have i wasted a 100 diligence, if i have it should be refunded as no where does it state u cannot create ur toon just that it can only go on a different server, which is fine, but if it can't be used yet it should have a warning and really it should not be possible if that's the case.

really does put me off buying anything, i presently have purchased 1 archeum pack, but is that toon scroll i bought on my account that i activated now gone into oblivion, u either replace it or refund it because that's not my mistake its urs as a company, if it is not possible to use it, it shouldn't even be in the shop yet.

Step 1: Buy and use the expansion scroll for diligence coins on one of your 2 Unchained characters. You are now able to create a 3rd character, but it has to be on another server. If you want to create a character on the upcoming fresh start server, don't make the mistake of creating that 3rd character on another one of the non-fresh start servers or you will have to manually delete it later on.
    Step 2: Wait for the fresh start server to go live.
    Step 3: Log into the fresh start server. Create your character there.
    Step 4: Play.
    (Step 5: DC - it's a fresh start after all)

-> You won't be able to create the FS character before the server goes live.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

"(Step 5: DC - it's a fresh start after all)"

I like the step 5..... cause it will happen 100% and for at least 7 days^^

thank you for that it explains it's clearly...

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    This is confusing then because i purchased 2 on different accounts i need to make those other toons ready for fresh start right? or should be able to at least no? without joining said server yet, but there is not a slot now available on my accounts for this extra slot have i wasted a 100 diligence, if i have it should be refunded as no where does it state u cannot create ur toon just that it can only go on a different server, which is fine, but if it can't be used yet it should have a warning and really it should not be possible if that's the case.

really does put me off buying anything, i presently have purchased 1 archeum pack, but is that toon scroll i bought on my account that i activated now gone into oblivion, u either replace it or refund it because that's not my mistake its urs as a company, if it is not possible to use it, it shouldn't even be in the shop yet.
    IF you have activated the scroll, you should be able to look at another server you don't have a character on and it should have an option to create one character. That tells you when Fresh start opens you will have a slot available.

You can use the scroll to make a character on a different server if you so choose (although I have no idea why anyone would)

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Step 1: Buy and use the expansion scroll for diligence coins on one of your 2 Unchained characters. You are now able to create a 3rd character, but it has to be on another server. If you want to create a character on the upcoming fresh start server, don't make the mistake of creating that 3rd character on another one of the non-fresh start servers or you will have to manually delete it later on.
    Step 2: Wait for the fresh start server to go live.
    Step 3: Log into the fresh start server. Create your character there.
    Step 4: Play.
    (Step 5: DC - it's a fresh start after all)

-> You won't be able to create the FS character before the server goes live.

and don't forget the Queues

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast