+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Garden of the Gods Bug Reports!

20:43 utc, PTS offline =)

"Hello Chosen Ones!

During our initial deployment of the PTS, we have located an issue that will delay the deployment of the build until at least tomorrow US time, our QA team is hands on with the build though on internal environments and actively testing as we speak. We hope to get it out to players for further testing as soon as we can and once we have further information we will let you know.

Once again we thank you for your patience, and hope to see you in the Garden and beyond as soon as possible!

~The ArcheAge Team"

Don't expect a response in the actual PTS forum
    Kawaii Dance Party

We're the guild nobody wants, but the one the server needs right now

There's a bug. You can't be held to your word whatsoever. Fix the bug.

Oh right, probably censor me with small pee pee. Ok.

can we perhaps have a time to work on as to when the pts is coming online?

Cosmo, 12 hours ago in Discord news:
    "Hello Chosen Ones!

During our initial deployment of the PTS, we have located an issue that will delay the deployment of the build until at least tomorrow US time, our QA team is hands on with the build though on internal environments and actively testing as we speak. We hope to get it out to players for further testing as soon as we can and once we have further information we will let you know.

Once again we thank you for your patience, and hope to see you in the Garden and beyond as soon as possible!

~The ArcheAge Team"

A exploit bug for a glider , the reward does not arrive despite the acquisition of the glider ! this bug exists since 5.5 so react GAMIGO before you close the game. Maybe with 6.5 you can move ! thanks

Hello, I have a bug I cannot launch the PTS because it tells me that the launch_games is not present

Another player took me to Nuimari to show me that somehow the land they had out there for the old Castle System was still there, and the old castle fixtures. They are baffled as to why their land still exists.

ScreenShot0197.jpg
    ScreenShot0198.jpg

And it seems my Patron status is not working on PTS, and I do have it active on Legacy Archeage. I have 32 days remaining.

And one of my character slots is still stuck on PTS3, I would love to have it back.

ScreenShot0195.jpg

I just checked to see if the Tidal Bungalow I had built the last time PTS was up has been returned in my mail. Nothing, not even a storage chest that contained aqua farm stuff.

ScreenShot0199.jpg
    ScreenShot0200.jpg

Ancestrial stalkers mark flame

The skills description says it casts at long range but its the short distance version so it shouldn't be worded the same as the gale version.

The fresh start server is not generating labor for characters. It just sits at zero.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast