+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What about Labor System?

What about Labor System?

If I have many many labor recharges and old AAU servers and new Fresh Start server will have the same labor system, so I can abuse labor from another server to make more actions in the fresh servers? Can you explain how it will work.

Labor rechargers increase the "Server Labor Pool" of the server on which you used the labor rechargers meaning that you can't access those labor points from another server.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

oh, so we have the same labor but without labor recharges? so if I will use it in old AAU server they will not work for the fresh? thanks

and one more question, we can create only 1 characters in the fresh servers?

Yes.
    Check the FAQ on the FS server: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2787014
    Abandoned in another age

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Labor rechargers increase the "Server Labor Pool" of the server on which you used the labor rechargers meaning that you can't access those labor points from another server.
    NOT correct. Archeage has Always, up this this point, had Labor be Account wide. Meaning, on Legacy, where I paid for a total of 6 characters, I had 3 on one server and 3 on another. Lets say server A and server B. The entire labor pool was accessed by all 6 characters on the account. Which is why when I needed labor on server A, I could switch to characters on server B and have them drink potions.

Fresh Start and Legacy were Separated by Accounts, not Servers. If you created your first character on the account on a Legacy server you could NOT make a character on Fresh Start... Ever. If you created your first character on the account on Fresh Start, you could NOT make a character on a Legacy server.... Ever. This is why Fresh Start Required the players to use completely New Accounts.

Now it becomes interesting. Someone asked that question about whether Fresh Start would require a new Account and the Company has definitively said - No. You can use the same account.

Which now makes the Labor issue interesting concerning Fresh start. Probably no one is using 2 servers currently due to only being allowed 2 characters. However, the rules have always been Labor is Account wide - Just like Credits. So we will see how they deal with this situation.

You are confusing two things here, dumbo. The labor pool like we used to know it was seperated into two types with the 6.0 patch:
    Normal labor pool - Automatically generates labor over time up to 5.000 LP. It can also be filled by sleeping and old labor pots (which only exist on Unchained as 1-time rewards for reaching level 40,45 and 50 I think). This one is shared across all servers in the same region.
    Server labor pool - Manually increased by the item "labor recharger" up to 3.000 additional LP at a time and up to 10.000 LP total. This one can only be accessed on the server the items are used on. However, each use of a labor recharger on any character on the same account (even on other servers) reduces the amount of labor points that are restored.

So what can be and can't be abused in this case:
    (1) You can't use labor rechargers on old AAU characters to increase your server labor pool on AAU FS.
    (2) You can simply let your normal labor pool overflow before the launch of AAU FS and you'll start with 5k labor there as compared to new accounts which will most likely start with 0 LP.
    (3) You can use the old labor pots on your old AAU characters to increase your normal labor pool which you can access on AAU FS - assuming you never used them.

Points (2) and (3) are assuming that nothing is being done about it and the mechanisms are changed for the launch of AAU FS like having a seperate normal labor pool which I heavily doubt.
    Abandoned in another age

I'm not sure what you are basing this on. Do you have a single character on two different servers to verify this? I have never seen anything written about the labor boosters that would say that their effect - as relates to the Account vs Server - would be different than labor has been in the past. Are you saying that those one shot potions you get at a couple of the higher levels Would be Account wise because they are not Boosters?

My issue is that with the lack of characters available, I can't test the theory because no one would put characters on two different servers. So I don't see how your theory can be tested. Short of buying the extra slot, putting a character on a separate server, running them up to level 30, getting a booster and seeing how it affects the account, deleting the character and waiting 7 days for the slot to open up again.

Not sure anyone wants to do that.

I know from experience that it is like that on Legacy.
    I can test it out on Unchained as well if you want me to.

I am not logged in so I can't check but it should be explained when you hover your mouse over your labor points.
    It's also explained in most guides that were made before and after the labor-change.
    And the most recent and easiest one to find: the FS FAQ I linked in the other post above.

Q: Will Labor be shared or separate on old servers and the fresh starts?
    A: Account-based labor is shared across all servers, including Fresh Start. However, server-specific labor pools that are increased by items such as Server Labor Rechargers are not shared between different worlds.
    Abandoned in another age

If i buy a new account for fresh start server can i create a chracter on one of the existing servers can i still create a character on FS server too? I mean can i start with 5k labor?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast