+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EU Account new toon FS NA server, labor pool? is it seperate?

Question EU Account new toon FS NA server, labor pool? is it seperate?

So if i make a toon on the fresh start server on NA and my accounts EU will that NA toon have its own labor pool seperated from my EU toons same account that already share a labor pool, i remember hearing about doing this a long time ago is it myth or reality?

curious to know thxs in advance for any info.....

When I played on Legacy NA, I had a toon on EU. Because Legacy dealt with Apex which transfers into credits, the concept was develop the toon, make stuff and sell it until you had enough to buy apex from AH. Then turn the apex into credits, which are account wide. Long slow process, since apex prices go up constantly, but technically it did work.

EU was completely separate from NA in all other aspects. Only the credits remained Account wide. Labor did Not. Nothing else was shared between the NA and EU accounts. Not even character slots. Using slots on NA did not affect the number of slots available on EU. They were two completely separate games, so to speak.

Haven't bothered doing this in years, but I don't know of any reason they would change things.

Also, as was pointed out to me, the labor pool for FS is not going to be completely synonymous with labor from the current Unchained, even though both are on the same account. Labor boosts on Unchained are only Server wide, not Account wide. Most probably all characters will start at 0 labor at the time they first enter the Fresh Start game.

NA and EU are different "regions". Labor regeneration is "region bound" resource. I don't think Gamigo fix this weakness. You can use 3 accounts/players BUT you can play in EU and in NA regions with that accounts. If you find cross region friends you can trade labor and archepass rewards with that cross region player = you doubled your resources. It's (in theory) not again ToS, but idk how Gamigo can detect different players when you use resources of 3+ accounts. I think they do NOTHING to detect this "labor friends" or any cheaters who use 3+ accounts. No work = no mistakes.
    We have many 16-17k GS players and you can't reach that gear score in this short time with resources of 3 accounts.

+ Reply to Thread