+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] NA Datacenter Maintenance - June 2

Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    It's safe to assume that, since AAU isn't doing well enough, you're moving to even cheaper servers?
    Have some faith.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

I'm where ever there are cookies.

If this going to also fix the earlier week issues of Golden Teardrop Chests. Vanishing completely or losing all of there items??????????????

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Hello everyone,
    We'll be extending the Datacenter Maintenance for an additional hour. There were some hardware issues with a world, however, it is now resolved but just pushed us a little behind schedule for validation. We apologize for the inconvenience but we'll keep you updated!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Shocked!

Lol I think we shouldn't ask any questions here because they don't answer any of them. I wonder what are these forum for? I opened a ticket and the person who responded to my ticket said go ask in the forum... when I ask anything I never got any answers. It's sad and unfortunate. I'm not trying to ♥♥♥♥ on anyone it's just my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post
    Have some faith.
    Trying to have some. But, seriously....shouldn't this thread be 12 pages long by now?
    Funnypants
    Leader of <CCH> Guild
    ARIA

----------------------------------------------------This space for rent----------------------------------------------------

Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Funnypants View Post
    Trying to have some. But, seriously....shouldn't this thread be 12 pages long by now?
    I'm a bit surprised it's not longer as well. Where are all the people who don't know how to do math and tell time asking why the servers aren't up yet, after 12 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Big View Post
    I'm a bit surprised it's not longer as well. Where are all the people who don't know how to do math and tell time asking why the servers aren't up yet, after 12 hours?
    It's been 9 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We'll be extending the Datacenter Maintenance for an additional hour. There were some hardware issues with a world, however, it is now resolved but just pushed us a little behind schedule for validation. We apologize for the inconvenience but we'll keep you updated!
    ignore this game came up right after i posted lol GG !

no there based in california and its bad over here atl is alot less dangerous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast