+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] NA Datacenter Maintenance - June 2

  1. #11
    Senior Member Piratezombi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Secret Cow Level
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    It's safe to assume that, since AAU isn't doing well enough, you're moving to even cheaper servers?
    Have some faith.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

    I'm where ever there are cookies.

  2. #12
    If this going to also fix the earlier week issues of Golden Teardrop Chests. Vanishing completely or losing all of there items??????????????

  3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Community Manager iArches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    567
    Hello everyone,
    We'll be extending the Datacenter Maintenance for an additional hour. There were some hardware issues with a world, however, it is now resolved but just pushed us a little behind schedule for validation. We apologize for the inconvenience but we'll keep you updated!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6
    Shocked!

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    15
    Lol I think we shouldn't ask any questions here because they don't answer any of them. I wonder what are these forum for? I opened a ticket and the person who responded to my ticket said go ask in the forum... when I ask anything I never got any answers. It's sad and unfortunate. I'm not trying to ♥♥♥♥ on anyone it's just my experience.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Funnypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post
    Have some faith.
    Trying to have some. But, seriously....shouldn't this thread be 12 pages long by now?
    Funnypants
    Leader of <CCH> Guild
    ARIA

    ----------------------------------------------------This space for rent----------------------------------------------------
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    69

    Surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funnypants View Post
    Trying to have some. But, seriously....shouldn't this thread be 12 pages long by now?
    I'm a bit surprised it's not longer as well. Where are all the people who don't know how to do math and tell time asking why the servers aren't up yet, after 12 hours?

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Big View Post
    I'm a bit surprised it's not longer as well. Where are all the people who don't know how to do math and tell time asking why the servers aren't up yet, after 12 hours?
    It's been 9 hours.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We'll be extending the Datacenter Maintenance for an additional hour. There were some hardware issues with a world, however, it is now resolved but just pushed us a little behind schedule for validation. We apologize for the inconvenience but we'll keep you updated!
    ignore this game came up right after i posted lol GG !

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    177
    no there based in california and its bad over here atl is alot less dangerous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts