+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multipple Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by rewtew View Post
    I support you 100% on this one. Lets bring apex to unchained and limit it to 30 per month.
    Everyone has the same right to buy 30 apexes each month. That price equals to something like 300$. That price is affordable for everyone. Any job will get you that kind of money. Even people in poorer countries can get that kind of salary with the most basic jobs.

Or have I missed your point? In both cases you pay for advantage and in both cases it is affordable to everyone. So it seems perfectly fine to me.

LETS BRING BACK APEX!
    OR JUST GO TO PLAY TO LEGACY SERVER!

This 3 accounts/player is simple trick. Trino-Gamigo checked how many accounts have average players and it makes "barriers" without any real limitation. Most of players will not use more than 3 accounts because they/we don't have enough time to use them. Very small part of players will use more than 3 accounts. = nobody will detect Gamigo does NOTHING to catch cheaters. (gold buyers 3+ accounts users)

This rule is simple marketing bullsh!t of low budget 0 effort-0 customer service company.

I support you 100% on this one. Lets bring apex to unchained and limit it to 30 per month.
    Everyone has the same right to buy 30 apexes each month. That price equals to something like 300$. That price is affordable for everyone. Any job will get you that kind of money. Even people in poorer countries can get that kind of salary with the most basic jobs.

Or have I missed your point? In both cases you pay for advantage and in both cases it is affordable to everyone. So it seems perfectly fine to me.

LETS BRING BACK APEX!
    Yea I think you did miss my point and also I missed quote the price it $17.99 Apex has nothing to do with what you was saying. I think it was about you calling this game pay to win just because players are allowed to buy total of 3 account. I believe you brought 30 APEX in it just to inflate the cost to prove your point.. You can get $18 begging for it in super market parking lot. They set the rules and pricing base on cost and supporting the game. It has nothing to do with being affordable to everyone. I don't drive a new car like my neighbors because I can't afford it. It sucks but it's part of life.

LETS BRING BACK APEX!
    Bro i dont think that is what he meant. Dont concern yourself with how much real money you can dump into the game. Anybody can camp at the top if they rely on their monthly salary. I work for other reasons. My gaming life sees very little of my monthly salary. Play the game and find your own enjoyment from it..

its like 2020, majority of games allow for multiple acounts and alts.. if you got time to grind on several accounts then more power to you. but thats alot of wasted time not spent having fun and enjoying your main character as well. but yeah eitherway you go you can catch back up to the majoirty of players pretty easy, but being on the top ranks (like all games with a ranking system) is like a full time job.

LETS BRING BACK APEX!
    you want apex, go to legacy.. thats not what unchained is about, this be like the minor leagues (or your retirement home ) and legacy is where the big dogs should be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2