+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Multipple Accounts

Hybrid View

Multipple Accounts

It is sad to see that pay2win in another form dominates once again in AA. I mean If you have the time and will to create 3 Accounts (maybe more) with 6 chars in total to grind gold af, what should i be doing with my main char and my alt since LP are limited.... There Is no way to Catch Up without investing additional Money to the other accounts... Is this the truth behind this Game ? Invest more Money to be able to farm more gold than Others or maybe buy gold from other sources to be a pirate with 15k GS and kill everybody you see in a war-zone? If there will be a release of a decent mmo in the next years this game will 100% die. Just sad to see that a beautiful game like this has to end this waY because the Publisher isnt willing or be able to solve major problems since 6 years.

I played alot of Games from DotA to LoL ,B&S, Revelation Online, Aion in Order to Battle other Players for fun. But PvP in Open World does not requiere Skill or thinking about how to Gear etc. If the Gap is soooooo far away to Close it. So im asking you... do you feel proud by investing Dollars to kill other Players in openworld to get your satisfaction? You are poor inside If your doing so!

*There Is no way to Catch Up without investing additional Money to the other accounts...*

There is one. Ofc, u cant catch up fast to 15k gs+ players, who play since release and invested hours into this game.

But it is possible, if u know how to make gold, how to save and use your labor.

It depends on ur server, and faction activity, but for gearing, all u have to do is joining daily raids.

Gold making is not easy at first. Trading, maybe fishing, castle & community center contribution would be the income the first weeks.

I play unchained since 27th april 2020, & do roughly 600 to 1kg a day on 1 acc, 1 main without alt. 4h a day i have time, pretty less compared to others. Am now at around 7kgs not very gemmed + t3 armor. (what helped me a bit ingame was my legacy knowledge)
    But i have enough ressources for other things than gearing too.

All u need to understand is how archeage economy works. i dont trade/fish at all. indeed, ppl with 3 acc have bigger advantage. but even with 1 acc. u can catch up. 10kgs in 3 months, id say. for pvp u need gear. and gear takes time, gold and labor. U can blame goldbuyers and 3 acc players, but the problem is you. The gap may come closer at t4 stage, with the upcoming dlc.

If u still blame others,and not ur own weakness for trying to improve ur ingame skill(not pvp), this game might be not for you.

Coffin,
    Alexander [EU]

"If u still blame others,and not ur own weakness for trying to improve ur ingame skill(not pvp), this game might be not for you"

I think you dont got my point here. I started playing AA 3 weeks ago and im sitting @ 6k GS. The problem which Im mentioned is not about people who invested hours to reach a GS of 15k+. Im also making depending on the day between 500-1k gold per day. The problem is I have to decide wether Im using my LP for generating gold or using my gold and LP for upgrading my gear. Imagine I had an additional account which I'd use only to generate gold while Im using my LP on my main only for gearing up.

If I had the chance, since Im playing, maybe I would have 7k GS now. So from this point the gap would become larger the more time passes. Someone with multiple accounts will automatically be higher than one who plays only with one Account duo to the fact Ive mentioned above. This leads to the point where you get access to greater dungeons and activities way earlier and with that you have autom. the chance to create even more gold/progress. I would not blame someone who plays 10 hours a day to have a better gear. Im saying like investing additional Money ( its not much money tho ) you will autowin. And what happens If you are guy who already plays 4-10 hours a day who has 2 additonal accounts? This guy will surpass everyone who has just one account who plays 24/7 with less efford.

And btw I dont blame people for having multiple accounts.
    Its just not fair to realize that you wont have the same chances as someone who uses this "method" in order to develop a stronger character. This leads to the point where you autowin and thats just a fact. With 2 additional accounts Its like having acces to 15k laborpoints. 2/3 of this you use to generate gold and 1/3 you use for progress on your main. And Im asking you how to beat this with just one account? This is Pay2win, it requires 0 skill, u just give them more money than others and they dont give you skins, but they let you "win" ;-). I thought unchained wouldnt be like that, thats why i started playing this game.

With regards,

Sairox
    Alexander

7k GS is irreleveant in gear progression. MINIMUM recommended GS in garden is 14k. Top is near 18k GS (with heavy goldseller support or breaking rules with 3 accounts). That 7k is the "victims level" yet.
    If you use same account to generate money and gear up you will be weak forever. That 3x resources are big advantages.

Or do you play in legacy? Poor slave of whales....

Obviously its out of debate that you are a wandering waterbottle with 7k GS. But yeah, ive never seen a game which forces you to play on several different Accounts IF you want to enjoy its full content. Thats shows the moral of the publisher..... And i feel sorry for the poor souls who are playing on 3 accounts and wasting so much time to this game, even though the publisher doesnt deserve it. This game is crazy dafuq. I mean you could have 1 account with 6 char slots, but having 2 char slots is of course better ;-) but hey you can buy additional accounts!

Don't get baited. They have no intention of fixing the 3 account problem or any other significant problem that is within their reach. Alts are just another form of p2w and this is the thing that earns them money. The game has low population right now and that will not change. The paid DLC will drop the population even more. The FS will divide the existing population. There will be almost no new player because there is zero to non advertisement of the FS also 55$/€ is too high for a dying game. There may be some returning players for the FS but they will be gone after 1-2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by rewtew View Post
    Don't get baited. They have no intention of fixing the 3 account problem or any other significant problem that is within their reach. Alts are just another form of p2w and this is the thing that earns them money. The game has low population right now and that will not change. The paid DLC will drop the population even more. The FS will divide the existing population. There will be almost no new player because there is zero to non advertisement of the FS also 55$/ is too high for a dying game. There may be some returning players for the FS but they will be gone after 1-2 months.
    Yep, you are right! This game wont get a single buck from me! Thats it. I know that they want and need to earn money, but there is no reason to support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitetsu View Post
    Yep, you are right! This game wont get a single buck from me! Thats it. I know that they want and need to earn money, but there is no reason to support this.
    No reason to play games. Go back to work!

So buying 2 or 3 accounts is play to win now. First off you have the same right as anybody else to buy anther account. A account cost $25.99 which you should be able to make that much money by mowing yards, baby sitting or even a part time job for a month. I own three account and my main just now broke 9k GS and I have been playing for 6 month. I know someone who only has one account less time in game and more GS 11k. It's not really how many accounts you own. It's about enjoy the things you like about the game. Believe me haven more than one account can be distraction costing you gold and time from your main. They are no finish line in this game. Enjoy playing and quit comparing yourself to someone else. They will always be someone higher and lower GS than you. P

Quote Originally Posted by Tanlito View Post
    So buying 2 or 3 accounts is play to win now. First off you have the same right as anybody else to buy anther account. A account cost $25.99 which you should be able to make that much money by mowing yards, baby sitting or even a part time job for a month. I own three account and my main just now broke 9k GS and I have been playing for 6 month. I know someone who only has one account less time in game and more GS 11k. It's not really how many accounts you own. It's about enjoy the things you like about the game. Believe me haven more than one account can be distraction costing you gold and time from your main. They are no finish line in this game. Enjoy playing and quit comparing yourself to someone else. They will always be someone higher and lower GS than you. P
    I support you 100% on this one. Lets bring apex to unchained and limit it to 30 per month.
    Everyone has the same right to buy 30 apexes each month. That price equals to something like 300$. That price is affordable for everyone. Any job will get you that kind of money. Even people in poorer countries can get that kind of salary with the most basic jobs.

Or have I missed your point? In both cases you pay for advantage and in both cases it is affordable to everyone. So it seems perfectly fine to me.

LETS BRING BACK APEX!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast