+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pts offline

Pts offline

Hi

So pts offline again. During the time when it was open, I spent all day with AA. Now again I will have to wait until they open to enjoy the game. I do not know why, but on live servers the game will not please me, only on pts. Live is boring for me, boring daily repeating everyday. I always have something interesting to do on pts. I could even pay a monthly subscription to play pts all the time. So, see you next time, meanwhile, I need to find some other entertainment.
    BTW, huge thanks to GM Cosmo, who came to pts2 late at night and distributed various things to people. Thanks to the whole AA team for a week of fun. Now comes the boring everyday life of AA live.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Hi

So pts offline again. During the time when it was open, I spent all day with AA. Now again I will have to wait until they open to enjoy the game. I do not know why, but on live servers the game will not please me, only on pts. Live is boring for me, boring daily repeating everyday. I always have something interesting to do on pts. I could even pay a monthly subscription to play pts all the time. So, see you next time, meanwhile, I need to find some other entertainment.
    BTW, huge thanks to GM Cosmo, who came to pts2 late at night and distributed various things to people. Thanks to the whole AA team for a week of fun. Now comes the boring everyday life of AA live.
    Heya Noxie, glad you had fun on PTS again, I know how you feel though, Live server's is fun to a point, but after a while you just miss the other "Live server" PTS lol. How did testing go? Nerver got a chance to get on etc due to IRL business, I hope despite Fluffy not working for many; I hope it went well this time..Also that was nice of GM Cosmo to do that, I'll give credit where credit is due.

I still think the only reason they are making our PTS a "real pts" is because of money, granted the amount of money needed to keep the server's running are expensive..so in one sense I do not blame them, but on the other hand I still believe something should of been said so that we know of it. But see you next time on PTS Noxie.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Heya Noxie, glad you had fun on PTS again, I know how you feel though, Live server's is fun to a point, but after a while you just miss the other "Live server" PTS lol. How did testing go? Nerver got a chance to get on etc due to IRL business, I hope despite Fluffy not working for many; I hope it went well this time..Also that was nice of GM Cosmo to do that, I'll give credit where credit is due.

I still think the only reason they are making our PTS a "real pts" is because of money, granted the amount of money needed to keep the server's running are expensive..so in one sense I do not blame them, but on the other hand I still believe something should of been said so that we know of it. But see you next time on PTS Noxie.
    Yes, thank you, it was really great time on pts. I got a black dragon from GM Cosmo, so I could explore the Garden of the Gods from the air and easily reach all places. The new location graphically looks sensational for the capabilities of this engine and visiting it was a great pleasure. It would be great if all the graphics of the game were changed in this way. I am also looking forward to new locations on old continents with new places for cottages and farms. I don't know if there are such plans, but I'm waiting . This time I spent almost all time on pts2 because I feel sorry for pts1 for tearing down my houses, which I built several months and crafted furniture and other things. I know it's a test server but it cost a lot of work and I suddenly lost. I only miss people from pts1. See you at the next opening.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

+ Reply to Thread