+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Tips for Gilda pre-Land Rush?

Any Tips for Gilda pre-Land Rush?

Anyone have any tips for grinding Gilda pre-Land Rush?
    “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”

7 "free" daily quests,
    2 DS quests (after fort lvl2?),
    mini bosses, world bosses,
    rift at 0:00.
    hunting quests in PvP zones (1 GS+1 prestige*quest and it has 1-1 gold costs Total 29 GS/day and 34+10 prestige/day).
    Achievements
    Green/main questline

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    7 "free" daily quests,
    2 DS quests (after fort lvl2?),
    mini bosses, world bosses,
    rift at 0:00.
    hunting quests in PvP zones (1 GS+1 prestige*quest and it has 1-1 gold costs Total 29 GS/day and 34+10 prestige/day).
    Achievements
    Green/main questline
    OK, so talk to me like I don't know what you're talking about. Because I don't.

Where does one get the 7 "free" daily quests?
    DS? What does that mean?
    Mini and World bosses? Look for a party for those?
    Rift? Sorry, what?
    Hunting quests? Where to find those? Which NPCs?
    Do you seek Achievements or they just come?
    Green/main... finally this one I get.

I can only speak as a Nuian. I believe the quests they’re referring to are the daily bluesalt brotherhood quests found in Marianople and Ezna. One quest to disarm bombs (Roadsend Danger), one quest to exchange your choice of ground grain, dried flowers, chopped produce, etc, one quest to place vases around Lilyut, two quests to tame wild animals, and a couple of quests on a different third npc (never done those ones myself).

DS means Diamond Shores. A level 50 zone in the northern continent of Auroria.

Throughout the world, you will occasionally see special named monsters with multiple stars next to their health bar indicating they are tougher than the usual monsters. Killing one nets you a Gilda Star. For the really tough ones, you’ll need to join groups or raids to take down. Keep your eyes peeled to the chat for any groups forming.

Crimson Rift (aka “Rift” or CR) is an event that happens in the Cinderstone Moor. I don’t really know more than that as I tend to stay in PvE zones.

In most contested zones, the community centers each have varying numbers of daily quests to kill an X number of Y monsters. Each quest costs one gold to activate, and are relatively easy. I waited for the conflict zones to go into peace so I could do those without the stress of possibly getting ganked.

To see all the possible achievements you can do for Gilda, there’s a keyboard shortcut to view. I can’t remember off the top of my head. Maybe someone else can share that. A few of the ones I do remember are:
    Drink a starting heal potion.
    Drink a starting mana potion.
    Eat 5 starting food.
    Drink 5 starting drinks.
    Sprint X times - can’t remember how many exactly.
    Melee a monster X times
    Use the shoot arrow on a monster X times
    Use kick on a monster X times

If you’re not at the level of the achievement when you complete it, it will be retroactively awarded the moment you reach that level. For example, if you’re level one and complete a level five achievement, you won’t get the Gilda until you hit level five.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    OK, so talk to me like I don't know what you're talking about. Because I don't.

Where does one get the 7 "free" daily quests?
    DS? What does that mean?
    Mini and World bosses? Look for a party for those?
    Rift? Sorry, what?
    Hunting quests? Where to find those? Which NPCs?
    Do you seek Achievements or they just come?
    Green/main... finally this one I get.
    7 "free" daily quests:
    Blue salt quests in the big cities (horse, elk, process product, guerilla marketing in Lilyut, gunpowder in Dewstone), Sea bug killing quest, Ahnimar "water work" for dirty little kids.

DS = Diamond Shore: you can pick up quests in "plaza". 2 of them will give you gilda star too (Build a bridge, build a walls!)

"mini" bosses have lower level. You can farm them solo too. Lvl 30 bosses are good in party too. Lvl 40-55 monsters are party/raid contents. World bosses are only the listed monsters in guild quest in this patch: auroria bosses, sea bosses (?), rift bosses. But all "big boss" will give you gilda star. 1-4/day (jakar and big frog in Aegis give you 4, aurorian bosses, sea bosses, rift bosses, Hanure in hasla, Zaldrane in Sanddeep give you 3-3. Weaker bosses give you 1-1 GS)

Rift: Cinderstone/Ynystere rifts: 0:00 and 24:00 in game time. And sungold rift at 18:00 (that is the 12:00 version of old rifts)

Hunting quests: you can buy them in Community centers. Only in PvP zones. Cost of quests: 1 gold/quest. You can finish them daily. Max 29 quests: max 29 gilda starts + 34 prestige

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    7 "free" daily quests:
    Blue salt quests in the big cities (horse, elk, process product, guerilla marketing in Lilyut, gunpowder in Dewstone), Sea bug killing quest, Ahnimar "water work" for dirty little kids.

DS = Diamond Shore: you can pick up quests in "plaza". 2 of them will give you gilda star too (Build a bridge, build a walls!)

"mini" bosses have lower level. You can farm them solo too. Lvl 30 bosses are good in party too. Lvl 40-55 monsters are party/raid contents. World bosses are only the listed monsters in guild quest in this patch: auroria bosses, sea bosses (?), rift bosses. But all "big boss" will give you gilda star. 1-4/day (jakar and big frog in Aegis give you 4, aurorian bosses, sea bosses, rift bosses, Hanure in hasla, Zaldrane in Sanddeep give you 3-3. Weaker bosses give you 1-1 GS)

Rift: Cinderstone/Ynystere rifts: 0:00 and 24:00 in game time. And sungold rift at 18:00 (that is the 12:00 version of old rifts)

Hunting quests: you can buy them in Community centers. Only in PvP zones. Cost of quests: 1 gold/quest. You can finish them daily. Max 29 quests: max 29 gilda starts + 34 prestige
    Awesome sauce.

You are answering him with'game established' answers when he is asking about Fresh Start

There are No gilda quests yet in Diamond Shores. Ther eis only One quest and that is to build your base. No Gildas.

FS the best way would have been simply focus on achievements and blue salt hunting quests. Keep track of your map, when a zone goes into peace, port to the community center and do the quests.

+ Reply to Thread