+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavy Taxes Shared on Fresh Start?

Heavy Taxes Shared on Fresh Start?

If you have property on another server, will that count toward a heavier tax burden on Fresh Start? I didn't see anything about that in the official FAQ.
    “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”

I hope not. That would universally be the dumbest decision to date seeing as fresh start is a completely different server altogether.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Akmit

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Property count is not shared across servers. I don't see why it should be different for the fresh start.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Property count is not shared across servers. I don't see why it should be different for the fresh start.
    Was on Discord last night and @Saga did say that it's account-based. So yes, penalty for having property on another server.

I seen a same info about that account-based thing. But test says otherwise. I tried to place a structure on other server, result - no additional heavity taxes on structure, building info say that its my first structure on server and demand only 15 taxes (10 for deposit + 5 taxes, it was a 8x8 farm).

Quote Originally Posted by Daymio View Post
    I seen a same info about that account-based thing. But test says otherwise. I tried to place a structure on other server, result - no additional heavity taxes on structure, building info say that its my first structure on server and demand only 15 taxes (10 for deposit + 5 taxes, it was a 8x8 farm).
    Hmm... I'm not taking any chances. Since we get zero feedback from G/XL/T admins on stuff like this.

My statement was also based on experience and not on official information.

I think it used to be account-based at some point in the past (at least I believed so in the beginning) and it was changed later on (maybe without their knowledge).

It would be weird and disgusting if they reintroduced this for the FS.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    Hmm... I'm not taking any chances. Since we get zero feedback from G/XL/T admins on stuff like this.
    AA had fresh start with "same region" in the past. If this shared tax should be true players charge back in high number. Because nobody want to burn out all old values to get fair chance in new server. Lands in old server are security deposits. If new server died fast you can turn back to old server. Trino was strange greedy company but this simple system worked fine.

(idk why did Trino do this 1 account -separated labor/loyalty regeneration madness. That was/is bad for everyone and it's not profitable)

Uhh I am very sure the answer is NO.

We just did land rush. I placed houses. If the 4 remodeled 16 x16s also added into my taxes, would not have been able to put down an 8 x 8. As it was, I put down a farmhouse, 2 16 x16 homes (built one) and my 16 x16 scarecrow. Taxes after dropping them are 10, 15, 20 and 25

+ Reply to Thread