+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Excuse me, how much is a costume?!!

Excuse me, how much is a costume?!!

I think I've got my math right, so a costume that costs 5850 credits is...

US $38.96 buying the least amount of credits and
    US $33.90 buying a hundred dollars worth of credits.

Seriously? (rhetorical question)

Are there REALLY that many whales to support these ridiculously over-priced virtual outfits? Of course I've seen a few of these around, but the servers are so underpopulated I really don't know what's going on at the business strategy meetings to justify this price.

And don't get me started about this game having credits instead of a solid real world price for things. We know what a rip-off that is. A person ends up spending FAR more than they think they're spending, so those prices I've listed above are only if you use exactly the credits in your account.
    “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”

Welcome to this era of "micro"transactions on mmos. Outfit priced like this are for people with big card, small peanut, who like to support this awesome company and their hungry hamsters once in a while. So publishers wont resort to p2w stuff. Oh wait...

LOL I agree and have also made the point. IMHO they would sell a Lot more at 1000 per costume than what they will at 5800 per costume.

I agree, but I don't think they will change it. I know way too many people running around in several of those costumes. For too many people, it is OK to pay those prices, I am afraid.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread