+ Reply to Thread

Thread: witch weapon should i use for this class?

witch weapon should i use for this class?

witch weapon should i use for this class? Hex Warden. its Battlerage Auramancy Witchcraft.
    mainly going to be using Battlerage for attacking with plate armor. i was thinking on using a shield. but idk what weapon i should use? was thinking on using Shortspears???
    any advise?

or maybe 2 weapons? in witch case what weapons?

The effectiveness of weapons were changed recently.
    It depends on who you are up against, so you need to make a decision and live with it.
    I go with an ax, because it has additional damage against plate and leather.
    Dagger, sword, katana, nodachi and spear are now all "slashing" damage that means no additional damage against plate, some additional damage against cloth and a lot of additional damage against leather.

If you want to use a shield, you will have more def and a chance to block melee and archer attacks from the front, but you miss out on a lot of damage stats (melee critical damage, melee critical rate, defense penetration, attack speed)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    The effectiveness of weapons were changed recently.
    It depends on who you are up against, so you need to make a decision and live with it.
    I go with an ax, because it has additional damage against plate and leather.
    Dagger, sword, katana, nodachi and spear are now all "slashing" damage that means no additional damage against plate, some additional damage against cloth and a lot of additional damage against leather.

If you want to use a shield, you will have more def and a chance to block melee and archer attacks from the front, but you miss out on a lot of damage stats (melee critical damage, melee critical rate, defense penetration, attack speed)

thank you for the info

+ Reply to Thread