+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stena - multiple accounts on the same computer??

Question Stena - multiple accounts on the same computer??

Several accounts are released on the same computer now and I didn't know ????
    PS: I'm splintering with my 3 accounts, logging in one by one and I'm seeing people with more than 11 accounts at the same time.

many accounts at the same time on due to ferstival = queue at stena =( and DC =(

As far as I know you can't start multiple accounts on same computer. (yeah VMs dont work)

Quote Originally Posted by AppleBloom View Post
    As far as I know you can't start multiple accounts on same computer. (yeah VMs dont work)
    If there is one apparently working.

yes i confirm that there are afk bots all along solzered each person on a mine and never deco. there is a 15 of characters posted there.

So I was wrong, this guy here must be with 10 computers or more, because I have another image of him taking the family quest with 12 accounts

It's not because you can't do it, that others can't. Gamingo takes action or many others will do the same.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey Jcorvinus,
    You cannot run more than one ArcheAge: Unchained account on the same PC. This would violate our Multi-Account Policy. If you wish to have more than one character online at a time, you will need an additional computer per account. Please note, that you can only have up to 3 accounts per person.
    Additionally, if you believe a player is violating the multi-account policy, rules, or TOS agreement you can submit a ticket with your evidence to our support team.
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Quote Originally Posted by AppleBloom View Post
    yeah they do. VMs work to circumvent anything. It is basically like 2 pcs.

It appears no different to myself and my husband playing here side by side on our pcs.

It is that you are not allowed to, and hopefully they catch and ban people who do.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hey Jcorvinus,
    You cannot run more than one ArcheAge: Unchained account on the same PC. This would violate our Multi-Account Policy. If you wish to have more than one character online at a time, you will need an additional computer per account. Please note, that you can only have up to 3 accounts per person.
    Additionally, if you believe a player is violating the multi-account policy, rules, or TOS agreement you can submit a ticket with your evidence to our support team.
    CANNOT is the incorrect word. One absolutely can.

'You may not' Or 'You shall not' is correct for what you mean to imply.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

+ Reply to Thread