Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - July 8th

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - July 8th

Hello everyone,

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 8th of July, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours for both NA and EU servers. Everyone will receive a ~144 MB patch after this maintenance.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU: 7:00am UTC
    NA: 5:00am PDT

Changes this Patch:
    Corrected the Butterfly in the Equipment ArchePass being unbound. It will now be bound when acquired.
    The Rum Runner Rapids begins! Climb into your questionably built barrel and zoom down the waterfalls of Rookborne in style!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Hello everyone,

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 8th of July, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours for both NA and EU servers. Everyone will receive a ~144 MB patch after this maintenance.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU: 7:00am UTC
    NA: 5:00am PDT

Changes this Patch:
    • Corrected the Butterfly in the Equipment ArchePass being unbound. It will now be bound when acquired.
    • The Rum Runner Rapids begins! Climb into your questionably built barrel and zoom down the waterfalls of Rookborne in style!
    Despite the many complains people make about what could be different or better (there will always be someone who want it different). I just wanted to say; you guys do an amazing job. This is by far one of the most interesting well made MMORPG I have played and I played a lot of games during my life, maybe not as frantic as some people do but enough to tell the differences between the bad and good in many games.

Closed Thread