+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiram EXP - Patch 6.5

Hiram EXP - Patch 6.5

It's been a while, and I missed 5.5 because of my disappointment with the direction of the game. But I've come back for now to see what the last few patches have had to offer.

I updated my Hiram EXP chart for Patch 6.5. This document will be updated on occasion with more tables and for clarity.

The first chart shows the amount of experience required by each item to fill 0-100% of the current grade. The charts below then estimate the amount of infusions needed to obtain that amount of experience, again based on item and current grade.

Link:
    Patch 6.5 Hiram EXP

Upcoming Updates:
    • Fill in proper values into EXP chart (first chart) rather than leaving them as the estimated values (blue/purple numbers). Don't worry----the estimated values are already within two digits of accuracy. I'm pulling the exact values as a formality, not as a significant improvement to my calculations.
    • Refine the calculation of the estimated days to level a piece of gear (bottom table) in order to display the potential daily infusion result of all reward levels of "Fairy Request", not just level 6.

Updates Completed:
    • Switch the order of the tables so that Garden and Radiant Infusions are listed near the top, or add a hyperlink to each table at the top of the sheet. [13-Jul-2020]
    • Add charts for average gold costs to obtain 0-100% of each grade, as well as a cumulative chart to level an entire item. [1-Aug-2020]

My Related Work
    Patch 5.0 Hiram EXP

My Previous Work
    Patch 4.5 Hiram EXP
    Patch 4.5 Regrade Sheet
    Patch 4.5 Regrade Sheet Forum Post
    Patch 3.5 Regrade Sheet
    Patch 3.5 Regrade Sheet Forum Post
    IGN: Lyvectra
    Server: Inoch Hanure Thunderwing Kadum

Amazing work!

I created one of my own but I always ended up being to lazy to do all the calculations for the amount of days and infusions, because I didn't want to do it several times (1 for each infusion type, etc). I gave up when I thought about the question on how many infusions you can really get per day, because of castles and other values that differ between each player.
    So thank you for your patience in creating this.

There is one thing I have included that you didn't though (or I was too blind to see it). Maybe because it isn't that important for hiram: the gold cost.
    Anyway. Here is a pdf of mine. Feel free to use it if you want. It doesn't have eternal T5 yet, but everything below that point.
    Hiram Exp + Gold values.pdf
    Edit: The bold frames in the columns "full item gold" and "full item EXP" are still for 'mythic 0%' and not 'eternal 0%' which should be the new goal now.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Ah, yes. The gold cost. I do have a sheet on there for it but it's not in depth and it's hidden (because it's not in depth lol). I didn't consider the gold cost to be as significant as labor, but I suppose I should factor it in to be thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindlessthinker View Post
    I didn't consider the gold cost to be as significant as labor, but I suppose I should factor it in to be thorough.
    I thought so too, but it's actually the main question that friends and guild members keep (or at least kept) asking me (not so much anymore lately). Questions about EXP or other items almost never occured.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Same here, which is surprising to me. The amount of days just to get the infusions, even more so the amount of days to get enough labor to open all the infusions, far surpasses the amount of time/effort to get the gold to feed them. The gold cost should not be what people are fixating on haha.

I updated my charts to include estimates for GOLD COST.

Let me know if this is getting too crowded to read. I'm trying to include everything I can without overwhelming the page. It seems easy to follow to me, but I made it, so that doesn't matter.

+ Reply to Thread