+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scrolls

Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scrolls

Hey all, I started playing again not super long ago and am going through the Hiram progression of upgrading and all that, and I've got to the point where I need the Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scrolls. My question is, are the daily quests in Eastern Hiram Mountains the only source of these?

I can only do 2 of the 4 quests (my server is very quiet and I have never seen anyone in this zone as I've been going through it let alone talking about forming a group in Nation chat) so I'm wondering if this is where my progression comes to a screeching halt basically.

Thanks all!

You can get 5+5+4+2 from the dailies in EHM.
    And another total of 36 (I think) per week by doing all hiram weeklies (Exeloch, Sungold Fields, Reedwind, 3x WHM) and converting them.

I know a lot of people who have an issue with those scrolls and I am in the same position with my character on Unchained but there you can also get some nice gimmicks from the Archepass that help you out with that problem.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Thanks for the info I'm on regular Archeage, not Unchained, so no Archepass unfortunately, and my server is really quiet so I haven't been able to do the boss quests for the dailies, but I didn't realize you could convert scrolls, I see it now in the Folio. So that's a little better I guess. Still gonna take a suuuper long time to start progressing again but at least I know there's a way now. Thanks

I only have 1 little piece of advice:
    Don't get discouraged!
    It will awaken eventually.
    It took 9 attempts to get my main weapon to T4 on Unchained which means 45 days of gated progression, because I still needed the infusions and lower tier scrolls for my other gear items.
    However, it worked in the end.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

you can use quills of knowledge for better awakening chances as well, but as for the daily's those are there to help the players who dont have the time for grinding more mats. buff up your loot drop rates and go kill mobs with guildies or solo for a chance at more scrolls/infusions

+ Reply to Thread