+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rum Runner Tokens exchange for Manastorm Crystals

Thumbs up Rum Runner Tokens exchange for Manastorm Crystals

Only one thing why I doing this old event on Legacy, was info about additional Manastorm Crystals reward. After maintenance what I see? I can exchange only ONE Manastorm Crystal for SEVEN Rum Runner Tokens. I checked, because of possible description mistake, but all was right - rate of exchange 1 to 7, when another events have 10 to 10.
    I'm very dissapointed of wasted time for this event.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey! I'm sorry you're disappointed in the amount of Manastorm Crystals for Coins. Originally when the event came to us there was no Manastorms available and we worked with XL to at least get something for you guys. I'm happy to forward feedback for future events though!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Hey! I'm sorry you're disappointed in the amount of Manastorm Crystals for Coins. Originally when the event came to us there was no Manastorms available and we worked with XL to at least get something for you guys. I'm happy to forward feedback for future events though!
    The rum runner event 2019 had manastorm crystals, so i don't know wat you try to say here cosmo, we got exact the same rewards as last time and that makes it still useless not worth doing.

Cosmo, here's your feedback.

If the plan was to offer something inconsequential for the sake of saying you offered something, then mission accomplished. But frankly, this was an embarrassing effort. Unfortunately, it's on par with the level of effort Gamigo and XL have offered on events in the last year.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by shutan View Post
    The rum runner event 2019 had manastorm crystals, so i don't know wat you try to say here cosmo, we got exact the same rewards as last time and that makes it still useless not worth doing.
    I'm simply saying that when the Event came to us this time around, Manastorms were not originally on the rewards list.

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post
    Cosmo, here's your feedback.

If the plan was to offer something inconsequential for the sake of saying you offered something, then mission accomplished. But frankly, this was an embarrassing effort. Unfortunately, it's on par with the level of effort Gamigo and XL have offered on events in the last year.
    We didn't want to leave you with nothing (in terms of Manastorm), but thank you for the feedback and we will take this into account if such a situation occurs in the future.

sorry bust i trust no one anymore , since you need like nearly 9 month to fix event times with XL good partnership tbh sarkasm off!
    And all what i hear or everyone is hearing we work on it P dosent matter if peoples leaving and distroying communitys with that partnership
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    I'm simply saying that when the Event came to us this time around, Manastorms were not originally on the rewards list.
    Then i want to know, how does it hurt XL to put more items like the manastorm crystals in reward list, how does this hurt a company ??

All these item's are just 1's and 0's it's all digital data and there for no lose, EXCEPT if we look to the Mounts/pet's/gliders that you can buy with it, then you see a different pattern.

For example the credit costs for the mounts we need to compleet achievement's are over priced and also come in RNG boxes that players loose alot of credit's over, and so need to buy more apex that in turn benefits a company in profit.

So if you are right cosmo and you can be trusted, there must be another reason for why the low amount of manastorm crystals lately.

In short i think you can't be trusted on this topic and the line ''we are working on it'' without a full report on how these communication's realy go or are even there to start with, is for me a reason to believe my own theory.

+ Reply to Thread