Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - July 23rd

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - July 23rd

Hello everyone,

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 23rd of July, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours for EU and 4 hours for NA. Everyone will receive a ~113 MB patch after this maintenance.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU: 7:00am UTC
    NA: 5:00am PDT

Changes this Patch:

- The Rum Runner Rapids ends. Make sure to get your quests done and rewards exchanged!
    - Various areas of the Garden of the Gods have been adjusted to help prevent under terrain access.

Are you guys going to add back the merchants favor exchanger in mirage?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Hello everyone,

Changes this Patch:

- The Rum Runner Rapids ends. Make sure to get your quests done and rewards exchanged!
    Err...why ? The tokens dont have any expiry and I assume the permenant Festival Gift Exchanger in Mirage isnt about to dissappear. So whats the hurry on collecting the rewards ?

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AweEzi View Post
    Err...why ? The tokens dont have any expiry and I assume the permenant Festival Gift Exchanger in Mirage isnt about to dissappear. So whats the hurry on collecting the rewards ?
    Some people forget, so a reminder isn't a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Changes this Patch:

It's doesn't mean that after maintenance we can't exchange event's coins?

And what about the merchants favor exchanger? Kind of a crap way to reward people for spending credits...

I know you aren't directly responsible for these issues Cosmo but as the face of gamigo here the mud gets slung your way. Hopefully we can get a response regarding this stuff - we're not here trying to make the game worse, but better. It doesn't just benefit us, it benefits gamigo too.

i am need a version number before update(history.txt).i updated game when NA instance running and opened EU instance so now i have issue about "Can't Load game data"

-Edit: Solved.

I had an update issue where Glyph nor AA would update. What I did was delete the "history.txt" file and the game reloaded as if it were never installed. I understand this would be a longer process for those that just need an update, but in a pinch this would work.

WTB an event timer for EU that does not look like it was made by a random number generator. Thx. You are being slated into the ground on steam boards and youtube. Honestly try searching the coverage of archeage online from "content creators"

Dev tracker in forums hasn't been working for few months, can you at least fix that?

Closed Thread